Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well that hurt worse than i expected...

well, i posted my bags in newcomers to hear what people'd pay for them, and while most of them said the same prices i was thinking, some of them went into how crappy they looked.. one even said they looked like a handicap 7 year old made them.

i kinda was expecting that a little because not everyone is going to like them, and they are the first few things i've ever sewn, so obviously i didnt think they looked super professional, but some of those comments hurt a little more than i thought they would. i'm kinda second guessing this whole website thing now. i mean i didnt expect to make a bunch of money, or hardly any at all since i knew they werent the greatest in the world, but i was going to just do it for fun since im a SAHM, but if they're really that bad.....

sorry, i guess i didnt mean to come here and give my sob story and get sympathy, but i just needed to get it out.

i just want to say thank you to you guys, because even if you did think my bags were ugly, at least you'd find a nice way to tell me.

thanks for listening, vent over.

by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Replies (11-16):
barneysaid
by Denise on May. 10, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I really like your bags. Maybe one of sharks and barney would be really cool :)
barneysaid
by Denise on May. 10, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe those bitches are just haters since they can't make anything or probably have no talent what so ever!!! idiots!
la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 10, 2013 at 5:51 PM

You also have to keep in mind some people are nasty on here just to be nasty and IMO I think some people think it's "cool" to be nasty. Like "Oh look at me I'm a cafemom badass because I said something mean/negative" LOL just my opinion!

Anyways, it looks good to me!

Sounds more like MC responses to me, I see that group has not changed

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on May. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM

i know. and i knew at least 2 or three people were going to say mean things, but it just hurt worse than i thought it would... it was in newcomers. i'm not even a member of MC, that group has WAY too much drama for me! (=

Quoting la_bella_vita:

You also have to keep in mind some people are nasty on here just to be nasty and IMO I think some people think it's "cool" to be nasty. Like "Oh look at me I'm a cafemom badass because I said something mean/negative" LOL just my opinion!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Aww, I'm sorry : (

Quoting little.worthen:

i know. and i knew at least 2 or three people were going to say mean things, but it just hurt worse than i thought it would... it was in newcomers. i'm not even a member of MC, that group has WAY too much drama for me! (=

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it! on May. 17, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Don't listen to those bitches I love them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)