Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

With André. I'm sure you all read the post about him deliberately disobeying me and talking to me like a smart ass little punk among other things..

Well it's gotten worse and I'm lost as what I'm supposed to do. The last two days he hasn't come home from school. The day before yesterday I went looking for him at 3:45 (he got out at 2:15) and when I found him he was with a kid who his is FORBIDDEN to hang out with (he's a neighbor who killed a cat with his bear hands, broke into a car, punched a little girl for no reason, and a bunch of other stuff) and when he saw me he took of running into some random yard and I had to chase him with my bum knee and all. So yesterday I go to pick him up from school and apparently he saw me and took off another direction before I saw him and I couldn't find him until 4.
This is all on top of the deliberate disobeying and back talking and being rude etc etc.
I have done literally everything short of beating the shit out of him. I don't know what else to do. So yesterday I made him run laps and do push ups sit up etc. i have just run out of punishments.. I made an appointment with his doctor and looking into going to therapy more often then once every two months. Our appointment is at 11 (mountain time) so I want to talk about impulsivity...

Idk, I just had to tell somebody. Wish me luck.
by on May. 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Replies (11-12):
torream
by Member on Jun. 7, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Good luck momma. He may just be going through a phase but it is good that you are taking him to therapy. I hope it all turns out ok for you..

CrossStitchMum
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:01 AM

((Hugs)) mama. I hope someone can sort him out for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN