Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks a lot..

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 121 Total Views

One of Bryan's coworkers came to work last week sick, and Bryan got it. Now we're all sitting home from church coughing our brains out and throats so sore we cant talk.

This is why you stay the hell home from work when you are sick.

by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Jun. 2, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Agreed! Although I know a lot of people get in a lot of trouble if they miss work, even when they're sick. Which is just stupid.
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 2, 2013 at 6:37 PM

i know. that is really stupid. i mean i get that a lot of people fake it and stuff. but they should be a little more understanding. they should just count on people telling the truth until they have a history of lying or being shady..

Quoting seraphimsong:

Agreed! Although I know a lot of people get in a lot of trouble if they miss work, even when they're sick. Which is just stupid.

seraphimsong
by Ashley on Jun. 2, 2013 at 6:41 PM
For sure. I think if someone is excessively calling in them yeah, go ahead and tell them no. It's sad to me that grown ass adults fake sick to get a day off what whatever. It happens at my work by a certain someone and it's super annoying!!

Quoting little.worthen:

i know. that is really stupid. i mean i get that a lot of people fake it and stuff. but they should be a little more understanding. they should just count on people telling the truth until they have a history of lying or being shady..

Quoting seraphimsong:

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM

i know. i had to fire a couple people for lying excessivly about being sick. i caught one of them at the same hotel i was at on my day off, and found out later that they called into work saying that they had the flu and were going to their doctor.. the other persons mom called in adn told on them... hahahaha

Quoting seraphimsong:

For sure. I think if someone is excessively calling in them yeah, go ahead and tell them no. It's sad to me that grown ass adults fake sick to get a day off what whatever. It happens at my work by a certain someone and it's super annoying!!

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting seraphimsong:

seraphimsong
by Ashley on Jun. 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Lol!!

Quoting little.worthen:

i know. i had to fire a couple people for lying excessivly about being sick. i caught one of them at the same hotel i was at on my day off, and found out later that they called into work saying that they had the flu and were going to their doctor.. the other persons mom called in adn told on them... hahahaha

Quoting seraphimsong:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting seraphimsong:

Basherte
by Christina on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Agreed!

My mom always told me: "It's better to take one day off of work and get healthy, than to keep working and wearing yourself down and end up in the hospital or taking more than one day off later."

*giggles* Now, I never get a day off. I'm a SAHM. We don't get sick days. *giggles*

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)