Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg I want to punch you in the throat.

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 247 Total Views
The closest family I have to me lives 1,600 miles away. I haven't seen any of them in 4 YEARS. My sister called today. I have not talked to her since December. We talked for about 2 hours...

We got the sod for the backyard today which all got laid down earlier, but my husband was the only one who could trim it properly because of his landscaping background.

When my sister called, I had asked him to help with the kids. I had already fed them and taken care of all their stuff..

FIL asks Bry to trim, Bry says he can't because he has the kids so MIL says she'll watch them.

9:00pm comes along (my kids bedtime is 8) and my oldest is hungry (he's already had two sandwiches and three frozen pancakes). He says "I haven't eaten anything I'm so starving!!" So instead of asking me, Bryan goes inside to make a grilled cheese.

He sees a pan on the burner and just turns it on, not realizing there is a hot pan holder under it. Long story short it lights on fire and basically ruins MIL's brand spankin new glass top stove.

Then she blames it on me, "poor Bryan he's trying to trim sod and take care of your kids and make dinner and feed them, and you're just off having a good time on your phone."

Excuse me bitch........ I NEVER get to talk to my family, and I already fed "MY" kids. And I asked Bryan to watch OUR kids while I talk to my sister I haven't talked to my sister in 6 f***ing months and its somehow MY fault and I should feel guilty that my husband, YOUR son, ruined your stove...

Yeah I don't think so...
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmmaZate
by Emma on Jun. 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Yeah she sounds like a total twat face. Bry should know to not oy look before turning on a burner, but make sure the dish is clean as well. Your husband made a mistake, not you. Twat faced bitch needs to back off.
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 7, 2013 at 10:46 AM

yeah, i was like.. really? you have got to be joking..

i guess if she feels she needs to blame it on someone besides Bryan then whatever..

Quoting EmmaZate:

Yeah she sounds like a total twat face. Bry should know to not oy look before turning on a burner, but make sure the dish is clean as well. Your husband made a mistake, not you. Twat faced bitch needs to back off.

EmmaZate
by Emma on Jun. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

your inlaws are seriously unhappy people arent they?

Quoting little.worthen:

i guess if she feels she needs to blame it on someone besides Bryan then whatever..

Quoting EmmaZate:

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM
They're just "holier than thou"

Quoting EmmaZate:

your inlaws are seriously unhappy people arent they?

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting EmmaZate:

barneysaid
by Denise on Jun. 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM
What is your mil problem. She's a total bitch!!! Is she always like that towards you? Ur husband made a mistake and she's taking it out on you... Yup. My mil would of done the same thing too. Grrrr. Thinking of her makes me cringe!!
MansfieldMama
by Angela on Jun. 7, 2013 at 1:10 PM

What a horrible woman!

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

WOW! I can not believe she said that

Eve-marie
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 6:11 PM

And why didn't she put the kids to bed at bedtime, since she was watching them? That makes it her fault. So breathe, honey. How's your sister?

Shelly126
by Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Why is it that men can make STUPID mistakes and its our fault for asking them to do something! Uggh!
I agree with the first pp about the twat faced remark! Obviously she knows you are a LONG way away from your family and probably don't get to even speak to them that often, why couldn't she help out since her "poor son" was left to do "everything" (eye roll) please, she could easily have put them to bed or interrupted you for a second and asked if the kids were fed. And heaven forbid if your husband looked under the pan!?!
Of course it's your fault! Lol
Shelly126
by Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 8:16 AM
I think you should punch them both in the throat! ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN