Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so mad!!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 170 Total Views
And Sad!
So last night I decided to update my iPhone... New update came out after I updated the last time and I didn't update. It had been acting goofy so update. Well then it wanted me to connect to iTunes, which I never recalled it asking DH to do when he updated his... Yay my iTunes wasn't working (I had a feeling it was bc new router and permission from router blah blah) I had tried earlier to fix it to download my pics... decided ok I'll get serious and fix iTunes no biggie.... Well then my computer decided it was going to update at loading screen.... Ugggh!! It froze and had to restart! Now it won't load!!! Couldn't use my phone at all until I got on iTunes!
So if I wanted to use my phone, I had to use DH's computer, lost EVERYTHING!
All my Pics, contacts, EVERYTHING!!! And if I can't get my computer fixed.... More GONE! I'm soooo pissed!!!!
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Did you back up your stuff to iCloud? All my contacts and stuff are in there.

Try looking at that. I'm sorry, that totally sucks, I hope you get your stuff back!
Armywifeholcomb
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM

nope not backed up to icloud.... i didn't know enough info about it so never used it. my Lil bro was very untrusting of it and he's the computer tech of the family so when he gave me his reasons for not doing it....

I finally got my computer up and running, itunes is working. I was in the process of restoring my last sync to my phone when my lil bro called at the perfectly Wrong moment and messed it up, now it wont find more recent... ugggghhh I guess I'm just going to have to get what i can from Family that I sent pics to... I may start using icloud now tho....

Quoting little.worthen:

Try looking at that. I'm sorry, that totally sucks, I hope you get your stuff back!

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Wait, do you have a @me.com account?

Quoting Armywifeholcomb:

nope not backed up to icloud.... i didn't know enough info about it so never used it. my Lil bro was very untrusting of it and he's the computer tech of the family so when he gave me his reasons for not doing it....

I finally got my computer up and running, itunes is working. I was in the process of restoring my last sync to my phone when my lil bro called at the perfectly Wrong moment and messed it up, now it wont find more recent... ugggghhh I guess I'm just going to have to get what i can from Family that I sent pics to... I may start using icloud now tho....

Quoting little.worthen:

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Or an account for your App Store?
Armywifeholcomb
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Yeah I have an iTunes acct.
it's not music or Apps that I'm worried about, it's ALL the pics and videos...
We just went to the Zoo Monday and Kindergarten stuff that hasn't been put on pc etc.... It sucks....
Basherte
by Christina on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*

Good luck momma. My dh isn't awake right now or I'd have more advice for you.

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I'm sorry : ( That is so frustrating

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)