Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to cry for my poor sister..

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 305 Total Views

i'll keep this short and you can ask for the deeper details if you want them.

basically my younger sister (23 years old) is on her second marriage and has a daughter from the first. her ex and her get along but new husband hates ex and vice versa.my niece told her father (ex - they are both named steven so abbreviating wont help.. lol) that my sisters husband touched her.

so he of course called CPS, and they had an investigation. my sister 100% believed that her husband was innocent. the guy has never given her a bath or even ever been left alone with my niece. so the cops gave him a stress test. kinda like a lie detector but different, and he failed.

She has a son who is 7-8 months with her husband and CPS told her she had to move out or they would take her son. and her daughter is NEVER to be around her husband again. So obviously she moved into our dad's house.

i just feel like crying because she is so young and about to go through her second divorce.. she has two kids and she is a single mom. it's so so so sad. i just feel like bawling. and as for him, i hope he gets raped and shanked in prison. i cant believe he did this. NONE of us thought he was capable of something like this. i mean, the guy doesnt even like walking around without a shirt on..

i told her she could come stay with me for a while so she could clear her head and be in a good environment and get help with the kids. ugh... i'm just so sad for her...

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barneysaid
by Denise on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM
That sick fuck!!!!! Hugs for your sister.
barneysaid
by Denise on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM
So step dad touched your niece?
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Her step dad yes

Quoting barneysaid:

barneysaid
by Denise on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Oh my!!! How old is your niece?

Quoting little.worthen:

Her step dad yes

Quoting barneysaid:

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Quoting barneysaid:

Oh my!!! How old is your niece?

Quoting little.worthen:

Her step dad yes

Quoting barneysaid:

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Oh man! I don't even have any words.

seraphimsong
by Ashley on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Do you guys honestly think he did it? The way they word questions for those tests are meant to kinda get your heart rate going which makes the machine think you're lying. Idk. If he did it I hope he rots in hell, but idk if I could 100% trust one of those tests. I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry. It is so sad. Poor girl
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Well, hopefully if he goes to jail it's because justice is being served. I have some experience with this. I know a child who at 3 said her dad touched her and because of a lack of physical evidence it was dropped. We still do not know what happened.

If he did indeed do it what a sick fucker!!!!! I feel terrible for your sister and your neice! So much scum on earth. They deserve no sympthaty. Sick bastards

Shelly126
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:42 AM
OMG big hugs to your sister and her daughter! I hope the fkn slime ball rots for what he did to an innocent child!
I know maybe I shouldn't pass judgment so swiftly especially if all the details haven't been brought to light but he did fail the stress test! it's just so hard not to take these things seriously, you always hear about the mother that didnt believe her child and the child suffered years of abuse because of that! I just feel like, why would a child make that up?!? Especially a 3yr old child?
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jun. 20, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I agree. Unfortunately I just found out that he is t going to jail because they don't have any physical evidence..
How stupid and unfair is that? It's enough to take his kid away from him and force my sister to leave him but not enough to sen him to jail? Wth?

Quoting Shelly126:

OMG big hugs to your sister and her daughter! I hope the fkn slime ball rots for what he did to an innocent child!

I know maybe I shouldn't pass judgment so swiftly especially if all the details haven't been brought to light but he did fail the stress test! it's just so hard not to take these things seriously, you always hear about the mother that didnt believe her child and the child suffered years of abuse because of that! I just feel like, why would a child make that up?!? Especially a 3yr old child?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)