Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to cry for my poor sister..

i'll keep this short and you can ask for the deeper details if you want them.

basically my younger sister (23 years old) is on her second marriage and has a daughter from the first. her ex and her get along but new husband hates ex and vice versa.my niece told her father (ex - they are both named steven so abbreviating wont help.. lol) that my sisters husband touched her.

so he of course called CPS, and they had an investigation. my sister 100% believed that her husband was innocent. the guy has never given her a bath or even ever been left alone with my niece. so the cops gave him a stress test. kinda like a lie detector but different, and he failed.

She has a son who is 7-8 months with her husband and CPS told her she had to move out or they would take her son. and her daughter is NEVER to be around her husband again. So obviously she moved into our dad's house.

i just feel like crying because she is so young and about to go through her second divorce.. she has two kids and she is a single mom. it's so so so sad. i just feel like bawling. and as for him, i hope he gets raped and shanked in prison. i cant believe he did this. NONE of us thought he was capable of something like this. i mean, the guy doesnt even like walking around without a shirt on..

i told her she could come stay with me for a while so she could clear her head and be in a good environment and get help with the kids. ugh... i'm just so sad for her...

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Replies (11-17):
Shelly126
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Quoting little.worthen:

uugh! That's frustrating, I could see them wanting her and the children away from him untill they gets some evidence, but jail? That's a bit much. It's so sad either way, I mean if its true so sad for your niece beyond anyone else but if its not true how sad for what everyone went through, and how sad that your niece would say something like that?
Basherte
by Christina on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:06 AM

My heart goes out to your family.

I hope it slips out why he's in jail. That should be all that it takes. Even the worst criminal in jail (ya know the ones who kill lots of people) hate people (I use that term loosely) that abuse children. They will definitely need to make sure he is separated from them or he will die in jail. < saying that because I wouldn't want the jail or the people who kill him to get in trouble ...ya know what I mean.

CafeMom Tickers
2.b.con.10.Ud
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I'm sorry, your family is going through this.
IansMommy2012
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM
wow.... um party question why did she leave her first husband,? - my thoughts are maybe she could get back with him?
IansMommy2012
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:13 PM
totally just seen this was posted last month :-( for some reason or another ice not been seeing alot of posts in my news feed :-(
also I didn't mean party I meant random,. my auto correct went crazy lol

Quoting IansMommy2012:

wow.... um party question why did she leave her first husband,? - my thoughts are maybe she could get back with him?
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:48 PM
He cheated on her 9 times and left her for another tramp..

Quoting IansMommy2012:

IansMommy2012
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:15 PM
oh never mind :-( wow thats a.crappy situation to be in .. I wanna cryfor both of you

Quoting little.worthen:

He cheated on her 9 times and left her for another tramp..

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN