Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so how about them twinkies?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:56 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

so i'm sure you all heard, but if not.. Hostess is coming back! (i love me some ding-dongs...and i'm talking about chocolate... well, actually they are both pretty good)

So are you happy? mad? indifferent?

i'm excited. i feel bad for the union workers but they were also basically unpleasable, so... i am on Hostess's side. But i am laughing mry butt off at all the people who bought twinkies for a fortune off of eBay! I bet they feel like dumb a's now!! lol

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Mmmm.....ding dongs.

I am indifferent. I didn't eat their stuff too often so it didn't really bother me.

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I never liked them, lol

seraphimsong
by Ashley on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I don't eat that stuff so I don't really care either way, but I agree that I think it's pretty funny everyone spent so much on them when they went out of business
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it! on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:02 AM

This exactly lol. Although I do have a few recipes to make the stuff at home I want to try that are healthier. And I saw a twinkies baking kit at HEB last week thought about buying it for the kids 

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Mmmm.....ding dongs.

I am indifferent. I didn't eat their stuff too often so it didn't really bother me.

EmmaZate
by Emma on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:29 AM
I find it funny. Hubby will be happy though, he lives getting twinkies during deployment.
barneysaid
by Denise on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I like the cup cakes :) Yum
BadGoat
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I always thought the Twinkies had a funny taste. It was something in the cake but I could never put my finger on it.

Shelly126
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:54 AM
I am happy! I loved hostess growing up, it was a shame to see such an iconic company go under. I never liked twinkies but I like their cupcakes & funny bones and will admit I still as an adult had one on rare occasion.
AJ-47
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:02 AM
My Son and I are happy to have Our "zombie-killing food" back - aka: Twinkies.
Zombieland was a hit with Him (the "edited for TV" version, of course). =D
Marimaru
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I'm indifferent to the food.  I buy some sometimes, but try to avoid it most of the time.  I'm very happy that bunches of people are getting jobs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN