Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so effing sore

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:19 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 163 Total Views
okay ladies I have to vent .. yesterday I had my gallbladder taken out.and today we came to sils house for a cook out and fire works. dont.get me wrong I love gettin together with.family, but im so effing sore :-( ive been trying to move as much as possible so I can get this.gas out of me .. im still so bloated and.sore :-( and poor lo wants to nurse and my incisions hurt and ugh I wanna.cry :-(
okay thanks for letting.me vent ... its getting close to time for fire works .. yay..
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I'm sorry. I had my gallbladder out 3 months after I had William and nursing was not fun! I promise you though, in a couple days you will feel so much better! Hang in there.

IansMommy2012
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM
grrrr I seriously feel like death :-( now especially since If feel like I'm full of gas and nothing comes out :-( I literally sit on the toilet for an hour and nothing lol sorry tmi

Quoting seraphimsong:

I'm sorry. I had my gallbladder out 3 months after I had William and nursing was not fun! I promise you though, in a couple days you will feel so much better! Hang in there.

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I feel your pain hon. For about a week after I had my sugery I felt terrible and so full of gas. I just wanted to sleep.

IansMommy2012
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Yea that's what I would love to do, but tmi I'm constipated bad :-( my stomach gurgles and I feel like I'm gonna poop myself and nothing :-/

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

I feel your pain hon. For about a week after I had my sugery I felt terrible and so full of gas. I just wanted to sleep.

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:32 PM

That is how I felt too. I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Yea that's what I would love to do, but tmi I'm constipated bad :-( my stomach gurgles and I feel like I'm gonna poop myself and nothing :-/

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

IansMommy2012
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM
g grrrr lol thanks tho

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

That is how I felt too. I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)