Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blah

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

My five year old came home from school sick on Friday. He ended up with a high fever all weekend. He seemed to be getting better, so I thought he would be good to go back to school today. He took a nice bath and went to bed on time last night, but woke up about two hours later screaming and was up most of the night due to pain. The fever never returned, but his throat is very sore and his body aches. Poor kid. I didn't sleep a wink last night due to taking care of him all night. I am PRAYING my youngest will nap today so I can too. UGH!

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
la_bella_vita
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Aww, I hope he is feeling better.

My DD was super sick last Tuesday, we had to rush her to the doctor's office because they were thinking she could have appendicitis but it was just a god awful stomach ache.

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Is he feeling any better?
michelles89
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM
My dd had a fever all weekend figured its her top teeth coming in. Her daycare teacher said she was crabby yesterday I felt bad :/ woke up and got us all ready and she threw up. So I bathe her and get her dressed show up at the dr office she pukes there. I feel bad for being home but its easier for me than dh he needs a sick note to stay home with our kids ( so dumb). Thank god my dd is napping! Mon night she only slept 145-4 am and she usually sleeps 830 pm to 7 am. I feel worse for the girls at work( daycare center) my kids there are a handful. Hopefully this nausea cream helps out baby girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Quoting little.worthen:

Is he feeling any better?

He stayed home again today because he had a persistent cough, but he seems to be feeling better.

LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Quoting michelles89:

My dd had a fever all weekend figured its her top teeth coming in. Her daycare teacher said she was crabby yesterday I felt bad :/ woke up and got us all ready and she threw up. So I bathe her and get her dressed show up at the dr office she pukes there. I feel bad for being home but its easier for me than dh he needs a sick note to stay home with our kids ( so dumb). Thank god my dd is napping! Mon night she only slept 145-4 am and she usually sleeps 830 pm to 7 am. I feel worse for the girls at work( daycare center) my kids there are a handful. Hopefully this nausea cream helps out baby girl!

Hope she feels better soon!

michelles89
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Thanks! Her mood is improving but her fever sky rocketed now her brothers getting it! This virus needs to leave my house

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Quoting michelles89:

Hope she feels better soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Christina on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:03 PM

awww. I hope he feels better soon, momma. So you both can get some sleep.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN