Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Icebreaker

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM
  • 62 Replies
  • 874 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Thought this might be a fun way to learn more about each other.

1.If a movie was made about your life what genre would it be?

2.What is your dream job?

3.Morning person or night person?

4.What annoys you the most?

5.What is one of your weirdest quirks?

6.If you could get yourself anything, what would you get?

7.When I dance, I look like______

8.What TV sitcom family could you be a member of?

9.What supply in your house is running low?

10.What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them?

11.If you could change one thing about your looks what would it be?

12. What is one food you wouldn't want to give up?

13.If you were to write a book about yourself what would you title it?

14. Candy or Ice cream?

15.Name a celeb you would like to give a makeover.

16. What is something you hate doing?

17. Apples or oranges?

18.Pearls or diamonds?

19. Vanilla or chocolate?

20.Do you want more children?

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newwifenmom
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Quoting newwifenmom:

1.If a movie was made about your life what genre would it be? Romantic Comedy

2.What is your dream job?Author

3.Morning person or night person?Morning

4.What annoys you the most?Inconsiderate people

5.What is one of your weirdest quirks?I can't be in a tub without running water, it creeps me out for some reason lol

6.If you could get yourself anything, what would you get?A vacation, I need one so badly

7.When I dance, I look like______Like I kinda know what I'm doing lol

8.What TV sitcom family could you be a member of?227

9.What supply in your house is running low?Bleach

10.What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them?How often they smile

11.If you could change one thing about your looks what would it be? The last bit of baby belly

12. What is one food you wouldn't want to give up?Bread

13.If you were to write a book about yourself what would you title it?Still Writing

14. Candy or Ice cream?Ice cream

15.Name a celeb you would like to give a makeover.Coco

16. What is something you hate doing?Washing dishes

17. Apples or oranges?Oranges

18.Pearls or diamonds?Diamonds

19. Vanilla or chocolate?Vanilla unless its candy

20.Do you want more children?Maybe

Zazayam
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I like this :)

A funny drama

SAHM

Both, my schedule rotates around and I'm pretty flexible about it

Wen ppl typ lyk dis

I kind of screech at the end of my yawns lol (I asked hubby what my weirdest quirk was, that's what he said and it is true)

A new car

A headless chicken...

Hm... I guess that 70's show but mostly because Kitty reminds me of my Nanny lol

Laundry soap

Probably their eyes, I'm big on eye contact

Either the birthmark on my forehead or I'd get my boobies back from younger-pre-mommy-me.

Cheeses

I have no idea...

14. Candy or Ice cream?
Candy

Amanda Bynes (First one that came to mind, lol)

Putting away laundry

17. Apples or oranges?
Apples

18.Pearls or diamonds?
Pearls

Depends on what it is, both are good

20.Do you want more children?
Yep, just one more :)

Babujai
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

1.If a movie was made about your life what genre would it be?  A dramatic coming of age film

2.What is your dream job? Domestic Violence Shelter Director

3.Morning person or night person?  Night person

4.What annoys you the most? People that ask questions without even attempting to find the answer for themselves.

5.What is one of your weirdest quirks? I have to put playing cards in order by value and suit/color before putting them away.

6.If you could get yourself anything, what would you get? A sewing machine.  I've always wanted one, but it always takes a backseat to more important things.

7.When I dance, I look like one of those waving blow-up guys in front of car dealerships.

8.What TV sitcom family could you be a member of? The Cosbys

9.What supply in your house is running low? Pasta...it just hasn't been on sale lately and I hate buying it at full price.

10.What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them?  Their smile...or lack thereof.

11.If you could change one thing about your looks what would it be? I'd be thinner.

12. What is one food you wouldn't want to give up?  Shrimp

13.If you were to write a book about yourself what would you title it? From the ashes

14. Candy or Ice cream? Candy

15.Name a celeb you would like to give a makeover. Foxy Brown

16. What is something you hate doing? Mopping

17. Apples or oranges? Apples

18.Pearls or diamonds? Diamonds

19. Vanilla or chocolate? Depends.  Ice-cream? Vanilla.  Milk? Chocolate.

20.Do you want more children? Heck naw!

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

1.If a movie was made about your life what genre would it be?  I'd guess a comedy of errors!

2.What is your dream job? The one I've had most of my adult life, a homemaker ... wife/mother

3.Morning person or night person? Depends, sometimes one, sometimes the other.

4.What annoys you the most? Rude, disloyal, and dishonest people

5.What is one of your weirdest quirks?  My blinds always have to even when they are up

6.If you could get yourself anything, what would you get?  Humm, maybe an addition to my house to make my bedroom larger with a larger in-suite bathroom with a 2-person, walk-in, jetted tub

7.When I dance, I look like__an average person dancing____

8.What TV sitcom family could you be a member of?  That's easy ... The Brady Bunch!

9.What supply in your house is running low? Pepsi; purposely I might add b/c I'm trying so hard to cut back

10.What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them? whether or not they smile and laugh; it's something I really like to see people do

11.If you could change one thing about your looks what would it be? I'd like my boobs to be a bit less saggy; they are large and cavity has taken over  sidesplittinglaughter

12. What is one food you wouldn't want to give up?  dark chocolate, in any form; especially dove ice-cream bars - vanilla w/ dark chocolate coating

13.If you were to write a book about yourself what would you title it? Unless Your An Infant or A Toddler, You're Taller Than Me!!

Ooopppsss ... I accidently clicked 'Post' here, & I wasn't finished!!!  See why I said my life is a comedy of errors!!1

14. Candy or Ice cream?  Depends on my mood!

15.Name a celeb you would like to give a makeover.  Richard Simmons; he is so badly in need of one!!

16. What is something you hate doing?  washing windows

17. Apples or oranges? apples, hate oranges

18.Pearls or diamonds?  Diamonds of course!!!

19. Vanilla or chocolate?  if its ice-cream, vanilla

20.Do you want more children?  At 64!!!  Heck no!!!  Five is more than enough.  I have more than enough grandkids too, but have 1 kid that hasn't even started having kids herself yet, so I'm guessing I'll probably have a couple more of those yet.

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Quoting newwifenmom:

1.If a movie was made about your life what genre would it be? family movie (would be aired on the hallark channel)

2.What is your dream job? working with children (what i currently do)

3.Morning person or night person? neither,(except for tonight, lol)

4.What annoys you the most? ignornace, racism and bullies

5.What is one of your weirdest quirks?im a people person, but i love being ALONE

6.If you could get yourself anything, what would you get? hmmm, everything, lol

7.When I dance, I look like_a cool person that knows how to dance_____

8.What TV sitcom family could you be a member of?  let me think about this one

9.What supply in your house is running low? nothing (thank god)

10.What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them? eyes and culture (love different cultures, if i dont know i'll ask where they are from)...teachable moment for me

11.If you could change one thing about your looks what would it be? gain 10 pounds, lol

12. What is one food you wouldn't want to give up? dont touch my plate, im not giving up anything:)

13.If you were to write a book about yourself what would you title it? amazed and grateful

14. Candy or Ice cream? ice cream (are you kiddin' me)

15.Name a celeb you would like to give a makeover. all of them, lol

16. What is something you hate doing? being stressed

17. Apples or oranges? oranges  (apples, only if i have a taste for peanut butter on them)

18.Pearls or diamonds? diamonds

19. Vanilla or chocolate? can i have both?....ok chocolate

20.Do you want more children? nooooooooooooooooooooooo, lol...its time for grandbabies

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Zazayam:

I like this :)

A funny drama

SAHM

Both, my schedule rotates around and I'm pretty flexible about it

Wen ppl typ lyk dis  yes, i hate that...it makes me want to snatch their pencil and break it in half, or pour water on their computer....lol

I kind of screech at the end of my yawns lol (I asked hubby what my weirdest quirk was, that's what he said and it is true)

A new car

A headless chicken...lol...girl stop itsidesplittinglaughterthis sweetpea comes to mindchick

Hm... I guess that 70's show but mostly because Kitty reminds me of my Nanny lol

Laundry soap

Probably their eyes, I'm big on eye contact

Either the birthmark on my forehead or I'd get my boobies back from younger-pre-mommy-me.

Cheeses

I have no idea...

14. Candy or Ice cream?
Candy

Amanda Bynes (First one that came to mind, lol)

Putting away laundry

17. Apples or oranges?
Apples

18.Pearls or diamonds?
Pearls

Depends on what it is, both are good

20.Do you want more children?stork
Yep, just one more :)

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:17 AM

Quoting newwifenmom:

Quoting newwifenmom:

4.What annoys you the most?Inconsiderate people yeah i hate that too...i saw a lady the other day who was stranded, i asked if she was ok, the chick lokoed at me, roled her eyes and  said "im good"...pfft, the nerve, and she was the one with a flat tire

5.What is one of your weirdest quirks?I can't be in a tub without running water, it creeps me out for some reason lol....blank stare

6.If you could get yourself anything, what would you get?A vacation, I need one so badly

8.What TV sitcom family could you be a member of?227 i loved that show, wish that it still came on:/

10.What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them?How often they smile

11.If you could change one thing about your looks what would it be? The last bit of baby belly

13.If you were to write a book about yourself what would you title it?Still Writing

15.Name a celeb you would like to give a makeover.Coco , ice -t's wife?, lol

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Quoting dingysfamily:

1.If a movie was made about your life what genre would it be?  I'd guess a comedy of errors!

2.What is your dream job? The one I've had most of my adult life, a homemaker ... wife/mother

3.Morning person or night person? Depends, sometimes one, sometimes the other.

4.What annoys you the most? Rude, disloyal, and dishonest people   o yeah, i cant stand a liar

5.What is one of your weirdest quirks?  My blinds always have to even when they are up

6.If you could get yourself anything, what would you get?  Humm, maybe an addition to my house to make my bedroom larger with a larger in-suite bathroom with a 2-person, walk-in, jetted tub

7.When I dance, I look like__an average person dancing____

8.What TV sitcom family could you be a member of?  That's easy ... The Brady Bunch!...loved that show, i still watch it:)

9.What supply in your house is running low? Pepsi; purposely I might add b/c I'm trying so hard to cut back

10.What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them? whether or not they smile and laugh; it's something I really like to see people do

11.If you could change one thing about your looks what would it be? I'd like my boobs to be a bit less saggy; they are large and cavity has taken over  sidesplittinglaughter

12. What is one food you wouldn't want to give up?  dark chocolate, in any form; especially dove ice-cream bars - vanilla w/ dark chocolate coating...love chocolate, yumm

13.If you were to write a book about yourself what would you title it? Unless Your An Infant or A Toddler, You're Taller Than Me!!

Ooopppsss ... I accidently clicked 'Post' here, & I wasn't finished!!!  See why I said my life is a comedy of errors!!1...lol

14. Candy or Ice cream?  Depends on my mood!

15.Name a celeb you would like to give a makeover.  Richard Simmons; he is so badly in need of one!!  yessss, im so over the lil shorts that he wears...does he wash those things...gawd, lol

16. What is something you hate doing?  washing windows

17. Apples or oranges? apples, hate oranges

18.Pearls or diamonds?  Diamonds of course!!!

19. Vanilla or chocolate?  if its ice-cream, vanilla

20.Do you want more children?  At 64!!!  awww, you're around the age of my big sisters... by the way i have 6 of them:)

Heck no!!!  Five is more than enough.  I have more than enough grandkids too, but have 1 kid that hasn't even started having kids herself yet, so I'm guessing I'll probably have a couple more of those yet.

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Quoting Babujai:

1.If a movie was made about your life what genre would it be?  A dramatic coming of age film

2.What is your dream job? Domestic Violence Shelter Director

3.Morning person or night person?  Night person

4.What annoys you the most? People that ask questions without even attempting to find the answer for themselves. ugh, that drives me up a tree...i cant stand when  people do that...i have a friend that'll call me to ask me, whats the number to a store...grrrr (shut-up)

5.What is one of your weirdest quirks? I have to put playing cards in order by value and suit/color before putting them away.

6.If you could get yourself anything, what would you get? A sewing machine.  I've always wanted one, but it always takes a backseat to more important things.sewingi have a sister who is a seamstress/ designer...that girl can make anything...lol

what kind of stuff do you like to make?...

7.When I dance, I look like one of those waving blow-up guys in front of car dealerships.     LOL

8.What TV sitcom family could you be a member of? The Cosbys

9.What supply in your house is running low? Pasta...it just hasn't been on sale lately and I hate buying it at full price.  i bought some the other day, on sale for $1 per box:)

10.What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them?  Their smile...or lack thereof.

11.If you could change one thing about your looks what would it be? I'd be thinner.

12. What is one food you wouldn't want to give up?  Shrimp

13.If you were to write a book about yourself what would you title it? From the ashes interesting title, maybe one day we'll have a conversation, about the titles thatwe've chosen

14. Candy or Ice cream? Candy

15.Name a celeb you would like to give a makeover. Foxy Brown yes, starting with that dark lipstick

16. What is something you hate doing? Mopping

17. Apples or oranges? Apples

18.Pearls or diamonds? Diamonds

19. Vanilla or chocolate? Depends.  Ice-cream? Vanilla.  Milk? Chocolate.

20.Do you want more children? Heck naw! lol...toddler tantrum

newwifenmom
by Group Admin on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting newwifenmom:

Quoting newwifenmom:

4.What annoys you the most?Inconsiderate people yeah i hate that too...i saw a lady the other day who was stranded, i asked if she was ok, the chick lokoed at me, roled her eyes and  said "im good"...pfft, the nerve, and she was the one with a flat tire

5.What is one of your weirdest quirks?I can't be in a tub without running water, it creeps me out for some reason lol....blank stareLOL I meant to say I can't be in a tub without water. Like I have to immediatel get out once the shower is off or get out then turn it off or if taking a bath I have to get out before the water has all drained. Its weird, I know.

8.What TV sitcom family could you be a member of?227 i loved that show, wish that it still came on:/

15.Name a celeb you would like to give a makeover.Coco , ice -t's wife?, lol YES and soon to be EX

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)