• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when do your kids go back to school?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 337 Total Views
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:18 PM

The fall semester at the college starts Aug. 19th.  I think the local schools go back on the 13th.

xMoMmAOf3QtSx
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:33 PM

September 3rd!

Esmrlda
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Not soon enough.  LOL  SD14 goes on the 14th and dd23 whom dosent live with me starts college on the 21st.

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM
lol, ok what year of college is the 23 year old in now?, and congrats to her
Quoting Esmrlda:

Not soon enough.  LOL  SD14 goes on the 14th and dd23 whom dosent live with me starts college on the 21st.

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM
ok, they still have some summer fun time left, lol...how many do you have that are of school-age?
Quoting xMoMmAOf3QtSx:

September 3rd!

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:03 AM
the 13th of august?, wow, thats early
Quoting Why123:

The fall semester at the college starts Aug. 19th.  I think the local schools go back on the 13th.

xMoMmAOf3QtSx
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM

yeah lol, kinda cant wait for school to start :-) 2 of them, My son is going into kindergarten and my oldest daughter in 2 nd grade! My 2 1/2 year old daughter has teachers that come to the house!

Quoting shadenn766:

ok, they still have some summer fun time left, lol...how many do you have that are of school-age?
Quoting xMoMmAOf3QtSx:

September 3rd!

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM

o i remember those days...lol, do they get a kick out of picking their school supplies?, my kids used to love that

what type of teachers come to the home for your 2 1/2 yr old?, if you dont mind me asking

Quoting xMoMmAOf3QtSx:

yeah lol, kinda cant wait for school to start :-) 2 of them, My son is going into kindergarten and my oldest daughter in 2 nd grade! My 2 1/2 year old daughter has teachers that come to the house!

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting xMoMmAOf3QtSx:

September 3rd!

xMoMmAOf3QtSx
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Yes they love going to pick out new clothes and supplies!

Early intervention, this fall I can sign her up for headstart teacher to come in the house and then she will automatically be enrolled for the classroom next school year :-)

Quoting shadenn766:

o i remember those days...lol, do they get a kick out of picking their school supplies?, my kids used to love that

what type of teachers come to the home for your 2 1/2 yr old?, if you dont mind me asking

Quoting xMoMmAOf3QtSx:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting xMoMmAOf3QtSx:

September 3rd!

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

o thats wonderful, im a former pre-k teacher and we never took them in at 2....thats a good program then:)

Quoting xMoMmAOf3QtSx:

Yes they love going to pick out new clothes and supplies!

Early intervention, this fall I can sign her up for headstart teacher to come in the house and then she will automatically be enrolled for the classroom next school year :-)

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting xMoMmAOf3QtSx:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting xMoMmAOf3QtSx:

September 3rd!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)