Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cool Groom's Cakes

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:44 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 56 Total Views
1 mom liked this

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HippyMomma45
by Lisa-Group Admin on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:31 PM

these your choices? they're all cool

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Jun. 20, 2014 at 10:14 PM

i dont know, i have a hard t ime eating those kinds of cakes...lol, my son had a specialty cake, and i couldnt bring myself to eat it

ambergem
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I loved our groom's cake.  I got it as a surprise for DH.  A tux that's a heart with his favorite - red velvet cake - inside.  Bowtie matched his tie color.

“Mothers are all slightly insane.”
― J.D. SalingerThe Catcher in the Rye

going crazy

Texan35
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:15 PM

That's what I was going to say!  How could you cut into that and destroy it?  It's art.  I've been watching The Cake Boss and am in awe of what they can make.  But it pains me to watch them cut into those creations.

I just signed up for a cake decorating class.  I can't wait!  I just want to learn some piping and flowers and stuff.  I seriously doublt I'll be able to do cakes like these! 

Quoting shadenn766:

i dont know, i have a hard t ime eating those kinds of cakes...lol, my son had a specialty cake, and i couldnt bring myself to eat it

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2014 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this

the cake decorating seems like a fun class, and the flowers and piping are always beautiful on a cake...when does your class start?

here is a picture of my son's cake, he;s an avid basketballp  player/ fan...i couldnt eat it,  maybe because it was a shoe, i dunno...lol

Quoting Texan35:

That's what I was going to say!  How could you cut into that and destroy it?  It's art.  I've been watching The Cake Boss and am in awe of what they can make.  But it pains me to watch them cut into those creations.

I just signed up for a cake decorating class.  I can't wait!  I just want to learn some piping and flowers and stuff.  I seriously doublt I'll be able to do cakes like these! 

Quoting shadenn766:

newwifenmom
by Group Admin on Jun. 21, 2014 at 11:11 AM
I love this!

Quoting ambergem:

I loved our groom's cake.  I got it as a surprise for DH.  A tux that's a heart with his favorite - red velvet cake - inside.  Bowtie matched his tie color.

Texan35
by Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

It's July 26th and 27th.  Just a weekend. thing.  It's two 3-hour classes.   

Quoting shadenn766:

the cake decorating seems like a fun class, and the flowers and piping are always beautiful on a cake...when does your class start?

here is a picture of my son's cake, he;s an avid basketballp  player/ fan...i couldnt eat it,  maybe because it was a shoe, i dunno...lol

Quoting Texan35:

Quoting shadenn766:

maryBlanche
by Donna on Jun. 22, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Great cakes..they look so real!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)