Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Diary

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 178 Total Views
1 mom liked this
So I'm making this potty training diary to basically me from quitting and maybe get some encouragement from you wonderful ladies. She has shown signs of being ready as in no pee for 2hrs or so in diaper and when she did have a diaper on she definitely lets me know if she's gone. So I'm hoping something gives soon. I don't want her to hold it all day. Which for naps and bedtime is the only time she wears a diaper.

Day 1- 10/07
We had one accident and no pee in the potty.

Day 2- 10/08
So far no accidents and I've made up my own potty time song to help her cope when she's upset. Seems to work but still no pee in the potty.------ Update well no pee in potty still and right after an accident. 😓😕😔
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xLilBit22
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 9:04 PM
Day 3- 10/09

2accidents and no pee in the potty. This is getting discouraging.

My add on: the two accidents were so close to the potty. I'm sure she's understanding what she needs to do.

Hoping day 4 goes a little better. Unless we just have a busy day it being home later in the day.
shadenn766
by Group Owner on Oct. 10, 2015 at 12:50 AM

no, dont become discouraged...thats how it goes, sometimes they forget seeing that the body is just getting used to working the spinchter muscle (one of the muscles that controls the flow of urine), that usually kicks in after 15 months of age

give it time...hang in there

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Oct. 10, 2015 at 1:04 AM

o and keep reminding her...she'll catch on

xLilBit22
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2015 at 6:53 AM
I think for the most part she knows. The two accidents from yesterday honestly were so close to potty. Like basically she was getting it. And it happened. Then the next time she was like two feet away. I try to remain calm bc at this point she's freaking out. I tell her it's ok you don't need to cry. But we have to make it to the potty ok. That's where we go pee pee. This whole thing has me with a constant headache. Just from worrying all the time.

Quoting shadenn766:

o and keep reminding her...she'll catch on

xLilBit22
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2015 at 7:38 AM
Day 4- wasn't to bad. No luck.
And Day 5- we weren't home most of the day. So it was like a break day. And now back to it.
xLilBit22
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2015 at 4:01 PM
Sorry I haven't been posting or updating. Sayge is still in the same boat. I am having no such luck. 😓😔😕😑😐
shadenn766
by Group Owner on Oct. 16, 2015 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

keep remnding  her, and encourging the potty chair...keep us posted

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Oct. 16, 2015 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

team sayge...go sayge gowoohoo

xLilBit22
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2015 at 11:36 PM
Thank you!!!
shadenn766
by Group Owner on Oct. 17, 2015 at 5:32 PM

you're welcome :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)