Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when are you gonna put your tree up?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 5:31 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Image result for christmas tree

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 5:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tsatske2
by Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this

My DDIL is not big on holiday decorating. She uses the tree I had when I had an apartment alone after the kids were grown, before I moved in here. It is a little artifical tree that sits on the table and has fiber optic lighting. I will probably put it up the weekend after Tday.

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:19 AM

christmas tree

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Nov. 12, 2016 at 8:32 AM

christmas tree

taKENheart
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2016 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Used to always put it up Thanksgiving weekend.
I was excited for grandbaby's first Christmas that I already have hers up but it fits on an end table in the living room.  Presents are wrapped and ready.
*Keep in mind that Christmas with the older adult kids and their bf/gf was supposed to happen in November but now it has changed to January :( 

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2016 at 12:08 AM

Image result for christmas tree

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2016 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

i love that urn/ pot that its in...so cute

Related image

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2016 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

awww, her lil tree is up and on the table...sweet

Quoting taKENheart:

Used to always put it up Thanksgiving weekend.I was excited for grandbaby's first Christmas that I already have hers up but it fits on an end table in the living room.  Presents are wrapped and ready.*Keep in mind that Christmas with the older adult kids and their bf/gf was supposed to happen in November but now it has changed to January :( 

taKENheart
by Head Admin on Nov. 20, 2016 at 1:26 PM

It's white too :)  Just like the first one I bought with my dh.  Everyone misses that stinking white tree around here so last year I bought two small ones.

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting taKENheart:

Used to always put it up Thanksgiving weekend.I was excited for grandbaby's first Christmas that I already have hers up but it fits on an end table in the living room.  Presents are wrapped and ready.*Keep in mind that Christmas with the older adult kids and their bf/gf was supposed to happen in November but now it has changed to January :( 

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Nov. 24, 2016 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

cool...and if you take pictures, i wanna seecelebrity

Quoting taKENheart:

It's white too :)  Just like the first one I bought with my dh.  Everyone misses that stinking white tree around here so last year I bought two small ones.

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)