Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its hard being a disney princess...take a look backstage, lol

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2017 at 11:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

Related image

by on Nov. 5, 2017 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
EmilyH87
by Member on Nov. 5, 2017 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this
That's funny! Wiah it had the artist's name. Have your ever seen the Pocket Princess comics? They're an adorable and funny take on the Disney girls too.
shadenn766
by Group Owner on Nov. 5, 2017 at 12:57 PM

no, ive never seen that, and if i come across the author of that pic...i'lll let you know:)

Quoting EmilyH87: That's funny! Wiah it had the artist's name. Have your ever seen the Pocket Princess comics? They're an adorable and funny take on the Disney girls too.

EmilyH87
by Member on Nov. 5, 2017 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
You can find the Pocket Princess page on Facebook. I've followed the artist for awhile

Quoting shadenn766:

no, ive never seen that, and if i come across the author of that pic...i'lll let you know:)

Quoting EmilyH87: That's funny! Wiah it had the artist's name. Have your ever seen the Pocket Princess comics? They're an adorable and funny take on the Disney girls too.

shadenn766
by Group Owner on Nov. 6, 2017 at 12:05 AM
ok:)...in gonna check the fb page, thanks

Quoting EmilyH87: You can find the Pocket Princess page on Facebook. I've followed the artist for awhile

Quoting shadenn766:

HaroldsMom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2017 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL love it
shadenn766
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2018 at 11:39 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)