Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sharing Feedback with Others

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello Windex Touch-Up Influencer Program Participants!

We ask that you share your thoughts and feedback regarding the Windex Touch-Up Cleaner within your own social networks, at least once during the course of this program.

After you share your feedback within your own social network (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Email, MySpace, etc.) please let us know by creating a reply to this post.

In your post we ask that you include the following information:

1) Let us know that you've shared product feedback within your own social network.

2) Tell us what feedback/comments you shared and where.

3) Include a screenshot/screen capture of your feedback/comments within your social network.

We look forward to reading your posts!

Sincerely,
The CafeMom Team

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
krys1025
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I shared on my Facebook profile and on Instagram.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I made a post on Facebook. I don't twitter or instagram. 

lish2127
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM

I posted this on facebook. So far didn't really get many comments. Most of the comments are us fellow cafemomers and 3 of us were doing this influencer lol!

millerbunch
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:07 AM

shared on twitter

Angela4boys
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I shared on FB and Instagram. 

The feedback I got was that my friends had seen Windex Touch-Up commercial and were interested in trying it!  Oh, and that they thought I should be in sales ;)  Hahaha!

I also shared some before and after photos

And this was Instagram

countrygirlkat
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Quoting fraujones:

Shared on twitter:

How do I black out a name like you did so my name isn't in my screen shot?
fraujones
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I use the Snipping Tool to screen shot and there is a handy pencil tool on the top :)

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting fraujones:

Shared on twitter:

How do I black out a name like you did so my name isn't in my screen shot?

countrygirlkat
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM

So even though I am trying to follow your directions AmyB I can't get it to work with a screen shot because I can't get it to let me save it as anything but a doc.  I hope this will work though!  I posted two posts on facebook.  One was the words below and then after that I posted the photo.  So far I have gotten one like on it but that is it.  I will come back and let you know if I get more things!

•  
    Here is a picture if anybody doesn't know what product I was talking about, lol.
    Here is a picture if anybody doesn't know what product I was talking about, lol.
    Like · · · Promote · 8 minutes ago ·
  •  
    So I am getting the house ready to put on the market and have been looking for ways to make cleaning easier if we have a showing. Cafe Mom and Windex gave me the new Windex Touch-Up Cleaner for both the kitchen and the bathrooms as part of an influencer for them. Let me tell you all I love the products! They clean great, smell great and will make this much easier as I try to keep things neat and clean in the house for prospective showings. Thanks Cafe Mom and Windex!
    Like · · · Promote · 13 minutes ago ·
  • ***Update*** I got some likes from friends and a few comments on how people had seen the commercial for the product.
    lunabella79
    by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    I can't do a screenshot, however I posted a picture of the Windex products I received with the heading "I was chosen to be an influencer for Cafemom and was these Windex Touch-Up Cleaners to try and I love them! Definitely worth a try!
    Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
    Maddies_mom101
    by New Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM

being a working mom having anything that makes cleaning easier is  A+ in my book. So when I was chosen I thought why not give it a try  I have see these windex product  at multiple stores but never gave them a second thought until now. They smell great  not so chemical like ( if that makes sense)  it makes it so much appealing to clean the bathroom  and not have to drag 3 or 4 different  cleaners with me. I would recommend this product to anyone 

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)