Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sharing Feedback with Others

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  • 24 Replies

Hello Windex Touch-Up Influencer Program Participants!

We ask that you share your thoughts and feedback regarding the Windex Touch-Up Cleaner within your own social networks, at least once during the course of this program.

After you share your feedback within your own social network (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Email, MySpace, etc.) please let us know by creating a reply to this post.

In your post we ask that you include the following information:

1) Let us know that you've shared product feedback within your own social network.

2) Tell us what feedback/comments you shared and where.

3) Include a screenshot/screen capture of your feedback/comments within your social network.

We look forward to reading your posts!

Sincerely,
The CafeMom Team

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocamom
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I shared on Facebook but after only 10 minutes I was getting lectured about what products I was using in my home and how windex isn't a green product and I just didnt' want to listen to it so I removed the post.. I tried to put my screen shot here in a reply twice and apparently it didn't load.. 

bwsmommy
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Mom2jngnc
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM
don't have twitter, and how I do I do a screen shot?
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's how to take a screenshot:

Go to the page where you want to take a screenshot.
Press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.
Open an image program on your computer (like Microsoft Paint or Word).

Paste the screenshot you just took by holding the 'Ctrl' button and pressing 'V' on your keyboard (or, go to the 'Edit' menu and click 'Paste').
Save the screenshot you just created as a JPG, GIF, or PNG.

On CafeMom, click the 'Add a photo' button and insert the screenshot in your message.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

don't have twitter, and how I do I do a screen shot?

Mom2jngnc
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:50 PM

CafeAmy please let me know if this is ok. I have a very unusual last name (which ends up putting me out of my comfort zone) so I was trying to get it so that my name wasn't visable. If, needed I can retake it. 

Steph

fraujones
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Shared on twitter:

bookworm14
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I shared a tweet.

bookworm14
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Wow, that's kind of rude of people!

Quoting rocamom:

I shared on Facebook but after only 10 minutes I was getting lectured about what products I was using in my home and how windex isn't a green product and I just didnt' want to listen to it so I removed the post.. I tried to put my screen shot here in a reply twice and apparently it didn't load.. 

skippette14
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:54 AM

I shared my experience in person with my daycare provider.  She's actually buying some on her next shopping trip to try it out.  She has 12 kids in her care, so quick cleaning is a must.

rocamom
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Obviously they aren't true friends and I learned my lesson..

Quoting bookworm14:

Wow, that's kind of rude of people!

Quoting rocamom:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)