Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself... We want to get to know you!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 363 Total Views

welcome 

Glad you have joined now lets learn more about each other..

Tell us about yourself, your children and your husbands/boyfriends!! 

My name is Madeline. I am a 22 year old SAHM and in love with my hubby, a wonderful EMT. We are now raising our family in the sunny and beautiful city I was brought up in, Sarasota FL. My son is 2 (turning 3 in April) and I am expecting a baby at the beginning of July.

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Madeline! I'm Amanda.I'm a 28 yr old SAHM ,married to newly promoted police sgt.,Thomas.We have a 6 yr old daughter named Helena and we're raising her in my hometown near Atlanta,GA.Looking forward to getting to know you better!

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Welcome Amanda and thank you for joining! I am also looking forward to getting to know you and the rest of the ladies better. Congrats to your husband on the promotion!!

P.S.-I love Atlanta, but I am so afraid to drive on the highway there! LOL

Quoting MrsApple:

Hi Madeline! I'm Amanda.I'm a 28 yr old SAHM ,married to newly promoted police sgt.,Thomas.We have a 6 yr old daughter named Helena and we're raising her in my hometown near Atlanta,GA.Looking forward to getting to know you better!

MrsApple
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Haha,the highways ARE pretty scary.Poor hubby has to deal with it every day since he works in Atlanta!I hate it for him :P

Quoting itsamadfrenzy:

Welcome Amanda and thank you for joining! I am also looking forward to getting to know you and the rest of the ladies better. Congrats to your husband on the promotion!!

Quoting MrsApple:

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Well he is very brave for that reason among many otheres!! :)

Quoting MrsApple:

Haha,the highways ARE pretty scary.Poor hubby has to deal with it every day since he works in Atlanta!I hate it for him :P

Quoting itsamadfrenzy:

Quoting MrsApple:

inluvwcntryby
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:45 AM
hello everyone. I' m Marianne. I' m a school nurse in our local schools. I have been married 16yrs now. my dh used to be an no in the army. now he' s a federal police officer and part of a srt team. I don't like anything about his job mainly due to the secretcy and politics but oh well.
we have three kiddos and tons of urbanites. my eldest is 12 1/2 and then the twins will be five in April.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
inluvwcntryby
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM
that's military police in army. darn autocorrect

Quoting inluvwcntryby:

hello everyone. I' m Marianne. I' m a school nurse in our local schools. I have been married 16yrs now. my dh used to be an no in the army. now he' s a federal police officer and part of a srt team. I don't like anything about his job mainly due to the secretcy and politics but oh well.

we have three kiddos and tons of urbanites. my eldest is 12 1/2 and then the twins will be five in April.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommieofII
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hello all.. I am a 32 year old mother of 2 wonderful daughters from a previous relationhsip and my boyfriend of 2.5 years is 27 years old and works as a Corrections Officer in a max sercurity prison. we are currently TTC wish us luck :)

MrsApple
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Welcome to the group mommieofll and iluvwcntryby!

inluvwcntryby
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:38 PM

thanks

Quoting MrsApple:

Welcome to the group mommieofll and iluvwcntryby!

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Hello inluvwcntryby and mommieofll!!! Feel free to start up any discussions you would like! Glad to meet all of you and cant wait to share our advice and have some fun conversations together! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)