Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself... We want to get to know you!

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome 

Glad you have joined now lets learn more about each other..

Tell us about yourself, your children and your husbands/boyfriends!! 

My name is Madeline. I am a 22 year old SAHM and in love with my hubby, a wonderful EMT. We are now raising our family in the sunny and beautiful city I was brought up in, Sarasota FL. My son is 2 (turning 3 in April) and I am expecting a baby at the beginning of July.

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
zoo003
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Hello all!  I am a 39 year old sahm to 3 great kiddos (14, 12, 10) and have been married to my dh for almost 17 years.  My dh has been a police officer for over 16 years and is currently in the traffic division and on the crash team (he is also a truck inspector, FST instructor, drug recognition expert, an accident reconstructionist, etc.).  Although he works a lot of overtime, special assignments, has a lot of court, and call outs, he LOVES it.  I look forward to getting to know everyone.  :)

IAMmomtotrips
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Hi all,
I'm Kimberly! My DH is a Sargent in City of Atl fire! He drives the tiller truck now and is a member if the GSAR unit (ga search and rescue)....we have identical triplet girls who are six!

I work full time as an English teacher/ drama director...

It's a crazy life, but we love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Hi zoo003! Thanks so much for joining the group and introducing yourself!! I am so glad that you are here :) I cant wait to get to know you better. 

Sixteen years as a police officer!! WOW! That is impressive! 

Hello to Kim as well! Thank you for stopping by and telling us about yourself, I am so happy you have joined! Triplets and all girls.. I grew up in a house with 3 sisters so I know the chaos going on! Hopefully you have showers scheduled! LOL 

DKk0531
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Hi everyone! Im Kristy and Im 25. Im newly married to my husband David on 12-15-2012. We have one daughter Kaylin she will be three feb 20 and we are ttc! We live in northern nv, near reno. Dh has been a volunteer firefighter sense 2008 and graduated the fire academy last yr. He was just hired on with a new department one month ago today! Im looking forward to getting to know all of you and getting tons of advice lol.
itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Hey Kristy! Thanks for joining the group!! Our little ones are very close in age, my son turns three in April. Anything you need dont hesitate to ask! 

welcome

rockabillybetty
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Helloo Im Lia :)) 27 in Az my Dh is a C.O for our tribe and goes on alot of darn Transports to prisons in Az *shakes fist* lol we have three amazing babies our son who is 6 our daughter 4 and our new babydoll 2months on the 10th !! :)) I hope we all can be a cool tight groups of ladies and pray all of our hubbys bf's df's are kept safe out of harms way :) Ty for the invite :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Hey Lia! Thank so much for joining! I also hope we can become tight and bond over the things we have in common. 

have a nice day

jylianne
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Hello everyone, I am 46, married to my police officer husband.. we have been married for 9 years, together 10, he has been a police officer for 9 years.. I have 3 children from my previous marriage, they are all grown 18, 20, and 23.. I enjoy playing mmo's(massive multiplayer online) games.. playing Warhammer Age of Reckoning at the moment... I am sure there are other things.. but that is all I can think of right now.

Look forward to talking with you all... 

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Welcome Jylianne! I hope that you enjoy the group and all the wonderful ladies on here. 

TheMonkeysMommy
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Hi! I'm 28 & work from home (Mary Kay beauty consultant) with a beautiful almost 8 mo. old baby girl. Married 2 1/2 yrs. He's been a police officer for 5 yrs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN