Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Day

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

Do you ladies have any plans for Valentine's Day? 

giving heart

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsApple
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:06 PM

No idea yet.Hubby's shift just got switched so his off days will change and we have no idea what they'll be now so he may be working.We usually only do a dinner date for Valentine's anyways since my birthday and our anniversary is right after and we do something big to celebrate those.

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Oooh I know what you mean about the days off. We are trying to schedule a "date," even if its just going out for dinner around shifts and babysitters LOL Being pregnant I am just like "I will take chocolate and a quiet bath!" 

Do you guys have a favorite restaurant you go to?  

inluvwcntryby
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM

wow, honestly, I haven't thought that far.  With three kids and one currently in a sport that requires lots of running, we may not do much.  I will try to plan a meal around hubbies favorites. 

mommieofII
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Not sure yet... We will see what he has planned lol

IAMmomtotrips
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Not sure yet! We're still trying to decide on what we are going to do!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Do you guys get gifts for your children for Valentines? 

I am thinking of just taking my son to the movies, as like a little date type of thing! 

rockabillybetty
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this
No idea i was like Wtf man! The other day lol because dh gave me a twilight heart tin with red gummy hearts innit with a cullins clan necklace wrapped around it. But since our kiddies are snoops for sweets it wasn't safe lol but gaah way to NOT surprise me and for the record im a jacob fan ! :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

no plans here. dh some how "forgot" when valentines day was and signed up for an extra shift that day! LOL! Oh well... we will likely make up for it later in the month with a date night or something! One things I've learned from 24 and 48 hr shifts is that holidays aren't about the day they fall on... they are about being together whenever you can and celebrating that holiday however it work for you and yours! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)