Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello ladies

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

Good Afternoon all...

Just joined this group and wanted to introduce myself... My name is Shada I am 32 years old and live in Ohio... I have 2 daughters from a previous relationship they are 12 and 9.. My boyfriend of 2.5 years is 27 years old and he is a Corrections Officer in a max security prison here in Columbus Ohio.. Does it worry me... Yes all the time especially when he is gaurding the death row inmates... We are currently TTC and having a tuff time but hopefully things will work out....

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
inluvwcntryby
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Nice to meet you!

mommieofII
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Thanks you too

Quoting inluvwcntryby:

Nice to meet you!

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Hi Shada!! Thanks so much for joining the group! We are so happy to have you here :) 

have a nice weekend

zoo003
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Nice to meet you.  Up until a few months ago, I was a cognitive facilitator in a max. security prison.  I taught anger/stress management, communications, problem solving, etc. 

rockabillybetty
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Hiiii!! :) i ALWAYS worry about dh being a C.O but the positive needs to out weigh the negative for me otherwise ill go nuts! He is great with people and can talk some down who want to be talked to otherwise he'll treat them like they are treating him. He likes his job though our son is so proud he tells kids at school his daddy is a officer :')
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN