Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

T.V. Obsessions

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

So I find that I have worked my entire T.V. watching around my man's schedule? I DVR the things I know he wont want to watch and sneak them in when he works overnights. My favorites being Real Housewives, Say Yes to the Dress and What Not to Wear! Do you guys do this too and what shows? 

One that I have to record but not allowed to watch til he gets home is Dallas! We are both big fans of this show! 

(LOL hopefully you all do this too otherwise I may be embarrassed!)

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DKk0531
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I like to DVR that new show carrie diaries, and watch it when hes not home. We also have a bunch of shows DVR that we watch together, law and order svu, chicago fire, ghost hunters, 1600 penn. But he likes alot of the same shows i do. So i dont have to record a whole lot and "sneak them in" lol. He loves watching americas next top model lol, he gets mad if i watch it without him...even re runs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Oooh I really wanted to see the Carrie Diaries! Is it just as good as Sex and the City? 

Besides Dallas we love watching Sons of Anarchy and The Big Bang Theory together.

That is too funny that he likes America's Next Top Model!! There are some good catfights and drama! 

DKk0531
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Um...its a cute show, but its not one that im like omg its 8:57 its on in three mins...turn the lights out and get the popcorn...you know? Its the show the next day that i go oh ya dvr recorded that last night. Im trying to give it a chance because im obsessed with sex and the city. I have all six seasons and both movies on dvd so im trying to give carrie diaries a chance but im just not getting into it.
Oh ya...he loves top model! He gets so mad and is like what you watched it without me?! What happend.
Im excited for the new spin off show from boy meets world...ya 90s kid right here lol.

Quoting itsamadfrenzy:

Oooh I really wanted to see the Carrie Diaries! Is it just as good as Sex and the City? 

Besides Dallas we love watching Sons of Anarchy and The Big Bang Theory together.

That is too funny that he likes America's Next Top Model!! There are some good catfights and drama! 

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM

OMG!! A spin off show from Boy Meets World! Why dont I know about this?! I remember watching T.G.I.F. every Friday with Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and all those 90s shows! 

Quoting DKk0531:

Um...its a cute show, but its not one that im like omg its 8:57 its on in three mins...turn the lights out and get the popcorn...you know? Its the show the next day that i go oh ya dvr recorded that last night. Im trying to give it a chance because im obsessed with sex and the city. I have all six seasons and both movies on dvd so im trying to give carrie diaries a chance but im just not getting into it.
Oh ya...he loves top model! He gets so mad and is like what you watched it without me?! What happend.
Im excited for the new spin off show from boy meets world...ya 90s kid right here lol.

Quoting itsamadfrenzy:

DKk0531
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:12 PM
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2543796/

there you go. Sorry i cant make it clicky...im.mobile lol. Cory and topanga have a daughter now . I JUST saw about it on fb a few days ago

Quoting itsamadfrenzy:

OMG!! A spin off show from Boy Meets World! Why dont I know about this?! I remember watching T.G.I.F. every Friday with Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and all those 90s shows! 

Quoting DKk0531:

Quoting itsamadfrenzy:

DKk0531
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I still watch boy meets world on mtv i think it is lol. I loved that show growing up
itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM

thank you

DKk0531
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Welcome :)
inluvwcntryby
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:42 PM

When hubby is home lots of time I get stuck watching UFC fights (ugh).  But we do like to watch duck dynasty together.

The only other two shows I keep up with are NCIS and Ghost Hunters.

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I have seen Duck Dynasty a few times, it is very funny! My favorite is the mom, the one always in the kitchen.. She doesn't put up with any nonsense! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)