Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I find that I have worked my entire T.V. watching around my man's schedule? I DVR the things I know he wont want to watch and sneak them in when he works overnights. My favorites being Real Housewives, Say Yes to the Dress and What Not to Wear! Do you guys do this too and what shows? 

One that I have to record but not allowed to watch til he gets home is Dallas! We are both big fans of this show! 

(LOL hopefully you all do this too otherwise I may be embarrassed!)

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Replies (11-15):
rockabillybetty
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM
BGC, Boardwalk Empire, Bridezillas, i watch anything off of foodnetwork, Jail, MobWives, GH, GHI, A Haunting, movies and now Smash Biggest Loser and Idol for Nikki Minaj and Mariah Feuds lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMonkeysMommy
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I totally dvr stuff to watch while my hubby is working (6pm-6am)!! Last Man Standing, Mindy Project, New Girl & Ellen =) We watch Idol & Walking Dead together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I love the Mindy Project.. I think she is hilarious!! 

Quoting TheMonkeysMommy:

I totally dvr stuff to watch while my hubby is working (6pm-6am)!! Last Man Standing, Mindy Project, New Girl & Ellen =) We watch Idol & Walking Dead together.

MrsApple
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM

The only shows that I watch that hubby isn't in to is Downton Abbey and Ripper Street.Oh,and Duck Dynasty,lol.I watch those in bed after he heads to work since he works third shift.Aside from that,the other shows we watch are ones that we both love like Dexter,Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Big Bang Theory,The Walking Dead,The Mentalist,Person Of Interest,Being Human (UK and US),Homeland,and Sons of Anarchy (Whew,we watch a lot of shows,lol)

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I love, love, love Sons of Anarchy!!!! We watch that together. And The Big Bang Theory is hilarious :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)