Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the Weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 100 Total Views

It is so nice out here in Florida, just me and my son this weekend while DH is at work so we will probably be outdoors most of the weekend. 

Hopefully none of you are stuck in the nasty weather up north!!

What are you ladies planning to do this weekend? 

have a nice weekend

TGIF

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DKk0531
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Dh is working also. We are having snow this weekend...but not that stuff on the east coast. We are in nv. Tonight is dinner and a movie at my parents house with my family. Other then that idk. Next weekend is dd birthday party. Yay lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:13 PM

My daughter and I will be spending some time with my parents tomorrow while hubby catches up on sleep (he's on morning watch hours) and then we'll head to the gym in the evening after he wakes up.Sunday will probably be just a housework catch up day.It'll be rainy and yucky anyways.Lucky you with your nice Florida weather :P

itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I dont know why but my comments arent working when I quote but oh well...

DKk0531- SNOW!! No thank you! LOL What is the movie for tonight? That is a fun little thing to do with the family. And happy early birthday to your daughter, what is her party theme next weekend? 

MrsApple- Yes, I cant complain about living here in FL! It is wonderful. I hope you still enjoy your laid back weekend despite the weather! Housework always leaves me feeling accomplished, and I sleep so good after a day of cleaning!!

DKk0531
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Ehh its not a bunch of snow like the east coast. Its like flurries here and there. We were watching ghost rider 2 but it was just so horrible we turned it off and watched 21 jump street. Ya its nice to have dinners with my family. My brother just moved back home and we havent really spoken to eachother for 4 yrs so its nice. Thank you! Shes have a strawberry shortcake party! Shes so excited. We ordered her cake the other day.

Quoting itsamadfrenzy:

DKk0531- SNOW!! No thank you! LOL What is the movie for tonight? That is a fun little thing to do with the family. And happy early birthday to your daughter, what is her party theme next weekend? 

MrsApple- Yes, I cant complain about living here in FL! It is wonderful. I hope you still enjoy your laid back weekend despite the weather! Housework always leaves me feeling accomplished, and I sleep so good after a day of cleaning!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsamadfrenzy
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Oh I saw 21 Jump Street when it came out with my DH, we thought it was very funny (not that I would mind watching any movie with Channing Tatum in it)! 

Aww a Strawberry Shortcake Party is so cute!! Share some pictures if you want, I would love to see. :)

Quoting DKk0531:

Ehh its not a bunch of snow like the east coast. Its like flurries here and there. We were watching ghost rider 2 but it was just so horrible we turned it off and watched 21 jump street. Ya its nice to have dinners with my family. My brother just moved back home and we havent really spoken to eachother for 4 yrs so its nice. Thank you! Shes have a strawberry shortcake party! Shes so excited. We ordered her cake the other day.

Quoting itsamadfrenzy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)