Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm here!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 98 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Sorry ladies... i have been M.I.A. for alittle bit.  havent been feeling the greatest.  i think it has something to do with my period.  i have noticed that a few days before i am suppose to start i feel blah!  But anyways.... how has everyone been doing?  Me, not too much.  I got any awesome email yesterday from my son's teacher.  I sent her an email because he told me that he had to switch his spot on the carpet with another boy (my son is always good in school.... so i was hoping it had nothing to do with him).  This is what she said....

"I did ask Nick to switch spots with another student today. The reason I asked Nick to make the switch is because he is so flexible, easy-going, and well behaved, so he does well in any spot I put him. You really should be so proud!"

I am so proud of him.  the school year is almost over and we havent had any problems... I am so happy and surprised!  I am glad that he is doing so well! 

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Lynn750
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I know what you mean about not feeling well, before you start your period.  I usually get migraines on the third Monday of the month, then I start the next day.  Must be a drop in hormones.  I've had them for 25 years.  I take lots of Excedrin Migraine.  I buy the huge bottles at Sam's Club.  When I get really bad ones, I can sometimes take 2-3 every couple of hours, until I feel better.  They usually only last for a day, and I never change any of my plans.  I've learned to live with them, and I keep a bottle of pills in the car, for when I need them.  My kids know to find it in the bag in the back of the car, and pass it up to me.  They know I have one when I have my left eye closed, and I push on it until my hand cramps up.

Glad your son is doing well in school.  It's so nice to hear that from your child's teacher!  My kids behave in school, too.  Too bad they drive me nuts while they're at home!  LOL!  Sometimes, the arguing with me really gets on my nerves, mostly from my daughter.  She's only 9, but she argues with me about everything, and just won't be quiet!  My sister says she's too much like me!  LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)