Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Signed Up!!

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 12:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 113 Total Views
1 mom liked this

i just signed up for my online classes.  they are: Depression Management, Healthy Relationships 101, Wicca 101, Cooking and Baking 101, Weight Loss Management 101.

I am hoping to get these done in 3 months so i can take more after.  I will be posting some interesting things that have to do with these classes in the next coming weeks!  I would appreciate it if u ladies could converse with me on these subjects.  thanks

by on May. 19, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MoeksieNature
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds really interesting! :D Hope it goes well and looking forward to conversing! ;)

Lynn750
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you ever read any books by Maggie Shayne? She's a Witch and writes about them in her books sometimes. She may have written something about Witches that's non fiction.

The book I'm reading now is called Dangerous Lover. It's about the youngest of five sisters (the Brand Family) who is a Witch and is trying to make her family and community understand what it's about (peace, nature, good spells and ceremonies, not evil). She asks her mom to read an 80 page book called "The truth about Wicca" that may be real. She says it's just her religion, and she worships the Goddess and is at peace with nature. In the book, she's psychic, her spells and chants really work, and nature shows her signs that are accurate.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)