Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kinds of...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

posts would we like to see in this group starting out?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
towerjunkie1989
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Before pics of any members that feel comfortable doing that. Maybe a weekly or monthly weigh in. Monthly pics.Motivation tips

towerjunkie1989
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I can post mine in a little while

Cassie2115
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I can make a separate thread for before/after pics. And do monthly weigh ins..great ideas!

Quoting towerjunkie1989:

Before pics of any members that feel comfortable doing that. Maybe a weekly or monthly weigh in. Monthly pics.Motivation tips

Mom2KIL
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:15 PM
How about a recipe board for healthy, low calorie meals. Or snacks. Also, since I am new here, can we lock the post that has our photos?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cassie2115
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:32 PM

If I lock that post, no one can reply at all. I've tried keeping the group as private as possible but still allowing people to find the group to join.

Quoting Mom2KIL:

How about a recipe board for healthy, low calorie meals. Or snacks. Also, since I am new here, can we lock the post that has our photos?

Mom2KIL
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Oh, ok! I am so new to CM, I don't really know how all of this works. So, can people that are not in the group see our pictures if we post one?

Quoting Cassie2115:

If I lock that post, no one can reply at all. I've tried keeping the group as private as possible but still allowing people to find the group to join.

Quoting Mom2KIL:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cassie2115
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I'm not sure on the seeing, but I do know that only members can post pics. I haven't found anything that blocks others from seeing pics.

Quoting Mom2KIL:

Oh, ok! I am so new to CM, I don't really know how all of this works. So, can people that are not in the group see our pictures if we post one?

Quoting Cassie2115:

Quoting Mom2KIL:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)