Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome Canton, OH Moms!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:33 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 532 Total Views

Hello!

This group is for Canton, OH moms to chat, and hopefully get together.

Please introduce yourself when you join so I can get to know you!!!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
April_Mommy_87
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:45 PM

HI I'm Samantha and I'm 25...I am a mom to a 6yr old little boy with High Functioning Autism...I am expecting my second baby in the begining of July...I am engaged to the love of my lifetime and  live in canton,oh 44708...I would love to meet new moms...I have no friends that are moms...so ihope this group takes off..

HotMama330
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Hi, thanks for the invite.

I'm a 30-something mom to a four year old daughter.  I've lived in Stark County my whole life and right now I live in Plain Twp.  I work at home as a writer and editor and being at home, stuck in front of the computer all the time makes it hard to get out and meet new people.  My hobbies are photography, rock music, watching TV, getting out and going walking during the warmer months, yoga and the occasional arts and craft.

I joined this group because I'd love to make some friends who'd like getting together for lunch or something every once in a while.  A play group for DD would be awesome, too.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.  Feel free to PM me if we have something in common.

Connect with me.

lindsayvp
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Thanks for joining! If you have any questions or discussions you would like to start, please feel free to do so. Speaking of, I had planned to get online today during my LO's nap, but she surprised me with just a half hour nap today! Kids are so unpredicable, huh??? :-)

April_Mommy_87
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I just found out i'm having a girl!!! and freaking out that they are gonna be like oh sorry its a boy...i want a girl so bad cause i have a boy

lindsayvp
by Group Owner on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:59 PM

LOL Congrats!!! How exciting! I remember when they told me I was having a girl...I wasn't truly convinced until she was born haha. I had it in the back of my mind they could be wrong. But they weren't. So congrats to you. You can buy some cute dresses now :-)

eldermommy
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone :) 
Thanks so much for the group add! My name is Sherry and I have one little girl who is about to be 2 1/2. We just moved to Massillon from Idaho a few months ago. I really do not know anyone in Ohio besides my parents who are not native. A few of my favorite things are: crochet, scrap booking, hiking, Dr Who, kids crafts, Torchwood, Sherlock, the National Parks, visiting the library, and baking.

I hope to meet you all soon. I have been trying to find a play group for my daughter and to make some friends as well :) 

eldermommy
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Woohoo! Congratulations!!!! 

HotMama330
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I like Dr. Who, too, although I haven't seen the show since it stopped repeating on SyFy.  I don't get BBC America anymore.

Quoting eldermommy:

Hi everyone :) 
Thanks so much for the group add! My name is Sherry and I have one little girl who is about to be 2 1/2. We just moved to Massillon from Idaho a few months ago. I really do not know anyone in Ohio besides my parents who are not native. A few of my favorite things are: crochet, scrap booking, hiking, Dr Who, kids crafts, Torchwood, Sherlock, the National Parks, visiting the library, and baking.

I hope to meet you all soon. I have been trying to find a play group for my daughter and to make some friends as well :) 

Connect with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)