Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey hey hey

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 108 Total Views
Thanks for the invite, Lisa!! I'm Mindy. I watch quite a bit of tv myself and I love dishing celebrity gossip!

Right now my favorites include:
Downton Abby
American Idol
The Big Bang Theory

I need to catch up on Biggest Loser and several other shows.

I'm way more into sitcoms than dramas right now which is quite a switch for me. I've always been a DOOL fan and kept up with their news but I've recently gotten back to watching daily. I'm excited about dishing with y'all!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Dear God in Heaven you chose the most PERFECT username for yourself! I'm in love with it. 

Ladies, Mindy & I have had the most epic live chats (via Facebook) during Dancing with the Stars.   She's a major Maks lover.    Major.... big time.   She can't control herself.   ROFL.

So glad you're here Mindy girl.   

welcome to cafemom

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice to meet you Mindy.  I also love Downton Abbey and The Big Bang Theory.  Now we are new to Big Bang Theory...I did not see the first few seasons  but I can chat about the new stuff.  Oh and I'm also a Maks lover...lol

Quoting glittergirl74:

Thanks for the invite, Lisa!! I'm Mindy. I watch quite a bit of tv myself and I love dishing celebrity gossip!

Right now my favorites include:
Downton Abby
American Idol
The Big Bang Theory

I need to catch up on Biggest Loser and several other shows.

I'm way more into sitcoms than dramas right now which is quite a switch for me. I've always been a DOOL fan and kept up with their news but I've recently gotten back to watching daily. I'm excited about dishing with y'all!

Lisa

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM

You guys have to hear my mother talk about Big Bang Theory... It's that "filthy TV Show that my dad likes".   Bwahahahahahahahahaha

glittergirl74
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I know, right? "She who leaves a trail of glitter will never be forgotten." Hahahahaha!

I do ♥ Maskim. Jus a lil' bit.

Our Dance Chats are epic. Legendary.
glittergirl74
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:17 PM
That's hilarious! It's like the tamest of several that I watch....lol.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

You guys have to hear my mother talk about Big Bang Theory... It's that "filthy TV Show that my dad likes".   Bwahahahahahahahahaha

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I need to remember to put on my Depends before our next DWTS Chat.   embarrassed

Quoting glittergirl74:

I know, right? "She who leaves a trail of glitter will never be forgotten." Hahahahaha!

I do ♥ Maskim. Jus a lil' bit.

Our Dance Chats are epic. Legendary.

glittergirl74
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Speaking of...we need to start a casting rumors thread. It's almost that time! (Happpppppy daaaannce)))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)