Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 118 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I'm Linda. I'm currently at the vet with my cat so I'll be back later with more info about myself! Nice job Lisa'
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Hooray!  Linda is here.    So very glad you came over!!!

Mslinda2013
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Okay I'm back home and ready to chat! I'm Linda from Southern California. I have 2 boys my oldest is 21 and a junior in college in Pennsylvania (big change for a So Cal boy!) and my youngest is 18 and a senior in high school.

My favorite TV shows are dramas with some mystery. They seem to be the ones that get cancelled sadly.  Right now my favorites are Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Elementary, Homeland, Game of Thrones. Seems like there should be a lot more that I'm forgetting at the moment!

For comedy I like Modern Family and Shameless.

I just started The Following and The Americans both are really good so far.

LilAlaskan
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

We (me, DH, and 20yo son) also started watching The Following and The Americans...

I'm sure we'll stick with The Following but I'm not so sure about The Americans.  DS already dropped out of The Americans...  Time will tell...

And...finally...another Shameless fan!!

BTW...I'm Kendra in Alaska...  My in-laws live in Ventura so we're down your way quite a bit!

~k

ErinRagan
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Scandal. you need to watch Scandal! Drama with a bit of mystery... PERFECT! lol

Hi, Linda! :)

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I love Once Upon A Time!   We'll have to dish that one.   And The Americans (2 episodes) is on my DVR and ready to be watched.   I heard the music (from the 80s) is fun to look for in that show (so that kind of hooks me). 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Hi Linda...I'm so happy to see you.  I have missed seeing you.  I know we like some of the same shows, I remember chatting with you all the time because great minds think alike!!!

Okay so looking at your list....OUAT, Grimm, Elementary and Game of Thrones I all watch.  Oh and I watch the Following and I have The Americans recorded to watch.  I think Ds will really like that one he has been studying Cold War at school so I'm waiting to watch with him.

Again so happy to see you.

Quoting Mslinda2013:

Okay I'm back home and ready to chat! I'm Linda from Southern California. I have 2 boys my oldest is 21 and a junior in college in Pennsylvania (big change for a So Cal boy!) and my youngest is 18 and a senior in high school.

My favorite TV shows are dramas with some mystery. They seem to be the ones that get cancelled sadly.  Right now my favorites are Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Elementary, Homeland, Game of Thrones. Seems like there should be a lot more that I'm forgetting at the moment!

For comedy I like Modern Family and Shameless.

I just started The Following and The Americans both are really good so far.

Lisa

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Wait a min you said there are 2 episodes of The Americans?  I only have one on my DVR but it's I think 2 hours.  How did I miss an episode....guess I know what I need to do.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I love Once Upon A Time!   We'll have to dish that one.   And The Americans (2 episodes) is on my DVR and ready to be watched.   I heard the music (from the 80s) is fun to look for in that show (so that kind of hooks me). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN