Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TVguides Bubble shows(and Parenthood is on the list:( )

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 121 Total Views

When the networks decide which programs to pick up for fall and which ones to ax, it's not only about the Nielsen numbers. "There is more financial analysis going on than ratings analysis," says one executive. Here are the prognoses for a few series fighting for survival.

For the list click the link....starting chatting away on if you think these shows should be on the bubble...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bubble-Shows-Saved-1060337.aspx

Lisa

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:19 PM

There are three shows on this list that I am surprised about....

Parenthood

Vegas

Nashville

I know A LOT of people that watch Parenthood, I know A LOT of people that watch Vegas and I know A LOT of people that watch Nashville.  So I'm confused.  I know this article is talking about financial numbers not just who watches it but really?

LilAlaskan
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I know its selfish but I let out a sigh of relief that I don't watch any of those shows...whew!!  I know it sucks when a favorite show gets cut...especially when its actually a good show!!

~k

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM

::sigh::
Well I sure do not like to see Parenthood there,
Nor do I like to hear a tragedy to thin out the cast.
So will go with it is coming back & perhaps not have them all on it every week :)

tangledmoon
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:22 AM

I'm sorry to see Parenthood on there because some of the storylines are so significant this year.  However, I find it hard to commit to every episode because everyone always talks over everyone else (that's a hot button issue in my own household, so I don't enjoy seeing it in my shows).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN