Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 for Tuesday 2/5

Posted by   + Show Post

In the spirit of getting to know everyone better, how about I do a 2 for Tuesday and we discuss stuff that's not TV related? 

#1 - If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be and why?

#2 - Favorite hot beverage?

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Yes... Eliza Ellen.   She's adorable and so alert for 2 months old.   It's pretty wild to be a young Grandma, but I'll take it.   It's fun to spoil another baby!

I want you to know that I would always share your news about Ryder with Jim.   He enjoyed knowing about  his hockey stuff and school.    Amazing how time flies, though!

Quoting LilAlaskan:

Ohhhh yes...just 'cause we've not hung out on a TV board doesn't mean that I haven't kept up with you and your life, little lady!  Congrats on the baby...her name is Eliza, right?!  Fabulous!

~k

saravan3
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

If I could be anywhere it would be on the beach in FL....i'm in MN and ready for some nice weather

hot bevarage-not a huge fan of hot drinks but I like hot cocoa 

ErinRagan
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Lisa, you would rather be in Disney? I had NO idea!!!! haha

ErinRagan
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM

#1: hmmm. Probably in Maryland, visiting my family and friends that I left behind there five years ago! I'm way overdue for a visit.

#2: Coffee. I don't do tea. And are there any others?? I like my coffee light and sweet. I've been super spoiled by our Keurig machine at work... so I hate the coffee I make at home now. I think my hubby is eyeing a Keurig for my birthday gift later this month. WOO!!!!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Threw ya for a loop with that answer, right?   Jim would rather be anywhere BUT Disney right now.   LMAO

Quoting ErinRagan:

Lisa, you would rather be in Disney? I had NO idea!!!! haha

memaw_to_1
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:59 PM
I would take any warm beach right now...so over this snow!!

I took hate coffee and would go for the hot chocolate and marshmallows!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Leslie, you will be at a warm beach again this summer.... right?   ;)

kary29
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:02 PM

We just got back from spending 4 days in Florida, visiting my in-laws who bought a little house down there to winter in.  It was 80* and sunny!  But if I could be anywhere right now, I would be in Hawaii visiting my son who is currently living there.

Favorite hot beverage - hot chocolate...(I don't like coffee).  I like the homemade cocoa and milk kind or Duncan Donuts or Starbucks hot choc.

Mslinda2013
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM

#1 - If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be and why?

Well the weather here is just about perfect now (high 60's low 70's) so I'm happy for the moment.

#2 - Favorite hot beverage?

I'm a Starbucks junkie - I love anything caramel. Although McDonalds has a really good caramel mocha for much less money - nonfat no whip of course! We're finally supposed to get Dunkin Donuts here (well by 2015) so that will be fun!

PinkDragonFly
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM

some where warm..

don't really drink hot breverages... I turn  my coffe into iced coffee

Sharon

come join the Revenge chat.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN