Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 for Tuesday 2/5

Posted by   + Show Post

In the spirit of getting to know everyone better, how about I do a 2 for Tuesday and we discuss stuff that's not TV related? 

#1 - If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be and why?

#2 - Favorite hot beverage?

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Replies (21-25):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:45 AM

I know, I know it's Friday...I'm a little bit behind.

#1  I would be at a fitness spa.  I know it sounds crazy but I really need to lose weight for Florida in March so my mind is all about fitting in my clothes!!!

#2  Well my ultimate favorite Hot Beverage would be Chai tea with Vanilla in it.  YUMMY

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Ooooh Lisa, a fitness spa sounds awesome!    Disney in March?!?!?!?!   WAHOOOOOO!

Oh and MsLinda, I am always so jealous of your weather.   We have had warmer temps, but it gets all wonky (dipping back to 30s and 40s, then goes back up to 70s).    I'm glad I'm not in the northeast today with all that snow, even though a snow day would have been cool.   LOL

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:31 AM

As much as I love coffee, I don't do iced coffee.    Well.... I'll drink my big mug of coffee for 4 hours so I'll drink cold coffee   LOL!!!!

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

some where warm..

don't really drink hot breverages... I turn  my coffe into iced coffee

Mslinda2013
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Oh and MsLinda, I am always so jealous of your weather.   We have had warmer temps, but it gets all wonky (dipping back to 30s and 40s, then goes back up to 70s).    I'm glad I'm not in the northeast today with all that snow, even though a snow day would have been cool.   LOL

It's much colder today we should get rain by the end of the day. I'm always checking the PA weather since my son lives there - I really don't think I could adjust to that!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Your son is going to get blasted with snow today, isn't he?????

Quoting Mslinda2013:

It's much colder today we should get rain by the end of the day. I'm always checking the PA weather since my son lives there - I really don't think I could adjust to that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)