Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry... but it deserves all caps. It's THAT good! lol

Lisa convinced me to come to this board b/c of my Scandal obsession. Ridiculously in love with this show. I know people who know me who DON'T watch are sick and tired of hearing of it.

Any other Scandal fans???

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Replies (11-16):
tangledmoon
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:28 AM

oh - oh I don't even know what to say!  My husband never watches the show, but he couldn't pay attention to his eBook.  HE figured out what Fitz did...I needed to see the scene to figure it out.  What on earth happens now??

kiweerose
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:58 AM

swh and I watch this show.

what ???? He really did that???

anonymous92
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Hi. I love this show.

This show is soooo good I can't stand it! I watched the latest episode on my DVR this morning and I just couldn't believe it. Who knew Fitz had it in him? Omg. It was just one doozie and gasp after another. Cyrus coming clean with James, David breaking up with Abby after her realizing he really loves her, Fitz breaking up with Liv and getting back with Mellie, Verna being the one who hired the assasin...Can't wait until next episode.

ErinRagan
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:49 AM

This week's episode just about gave me heart failure. Their Twitter hashtag for this show was #gamechanger... and they weren't lying!!!!

Cherieberry99
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new but jumping in anyway....I could not believe that last episode! I knew right away when she coded that he did it. Definitely a game changer, Erin! Definitely!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Welcome Cherie!   So glad you joined us.    I knew you'd want to chat up a few of these shows.   LOL

Quoting Cherieberry99:

Hi everyone! I'm new but jumping in anyway....I could not believe that last episode! I knew right away when she coded that he did it. Definitely a game changer, Erin! Definitely!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN