Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesdays

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:30 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 92 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I will be MIA for most of this morning and afternoon.  I bowl every Wednesday morning and then these days (since DH is between work assignments) I've been doing lunch or shopping with Jim in the afternoons until it's time for pick up at the schools.

I watched NCIS last night - not much to dish about?

I watched one hour of The Bachelor, then had to use a VHS tape to tape the last hour.   LOL!

I DVR'd Smash.

I DVR'd Vegas.

I'll be around to chat and or dish later!!!

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ErinRagan
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Okay... so I caught the last maybe 20 minutes of Smash last night. And I'm so puzzled. You guys really like this show??? haha maybe it's b/c I don't watch regularly but now I REALLY have no interest. lol

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I watched it last season and really liked it.    I know the singing can be cheesy.   LOL.    I'll give it a try this season and if it stinks I might have to drop it.   I watch so few dramas now, though.

Quoting ErinRagan:

Okay... so I caught the last maybe 20 minutes of Smash last night. And I'm so puzzled. You guys really like this show??? haha maybe it's b/c I don't watch regularly but now I REALLY have no interest. lol

kiweerose
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Oh that guy was stubborn to the end. Finally they got him to spill ....on the Ncis.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I know right?   I kinda thought the whole thing was a set up, though.   I still loved how Gibbs said "old school" at the end and I was channeling his old school style when I used the VHS to tape the Bachelor.    ROFL!

Quoting kiweerose:

Oh that guy was stubborn to the end. Finally they got him to spill ....on the Ncis.

kiweerose
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I know right?   I kinda thought the whole thing was a set up, though.   I still loved how Gibbs said "old school" at the end and I was channeling his old school style when I used the VHS to tape the Bachelor.    ROFL!

yes it was a set up to get that guy to talk. They were trying everything,.

Quoting kiweerose:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)