Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Joe Schmo Show on Spike?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

Is anybody else watching this? It is way too funny!

There is one guy, Chase, who has no clue what's really going on. He thinks he's on a reality show to become a bounty hunter and they keep doing over the top things to try to help him figure out that it's not for real but if he does, the show is over. 

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I know a few people said they watched this show, so I know you'll get a few responses... eventually.    LOL

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Hey, Hey....I watch with Dh and Ds.  It is SOOOO funny.

I do wonder what Chase is thinking NOW watching it.  I suppose he has known for a few months that he has been played but his personality seems to be one that will take it in stride.  At least I'm sure he found out at the end of the show because how does it make good TV for him to find out at home when he sees the promos.

My dh goes into piss your pants laughing when the actress that plays the deaf girl gets going.  And honestly I can't help watch her "signing partner", the hand motions he makes are OMgosh.  Sometimes he hits the right stuff but most of the time they are just too funny. 

Who is your favorite actor?  I think mine is the "deaf" actress.  Granted she has messed up a couple of times but come on now it would be hard not to.

Oh and I really wish Lorenzo Lamas would have stuck around longer.  I missed the second episode so I didn't see his "Eviction".  Speaking of the "Eviction" I love the whole spirit animal thing!!!  Anyway back to Lorenzo....would't have mind seeing him run around with his Banana Hammock longer.  lol

Mom2RnC
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:00 PM

LOL Sorry I'm just seeing this - still learning my way around here ;-)

I'm freaked out about that lady at the top of the eviction booth and the 100lb vest thing. 

As far as what he's thinking now that he's home - I'm wondering more about what his wife is thinking - why didn't you figure this out??? LOL 

Yeah, I'm bummed Lorenzo's gone and the psycho chick being gone is sort of a let down. Sometimes I swear that they're not allowed to vote for certain people on Survivor just to keep the drama up a while longer, now it seems like the boring ones are still on this show. Randy, Chico, the deaf girl (yes, hilarious!) but they seem to be more boring than some who have already gone. I really liked the touch of the one spirit animal peeing when the one girl was leaving (the badger?) 

My husband has the first show recorded somewhere and keeps saying I need to watch it sometime. It's just so weird. It makes me wonder how many failures they've had that they couldn't air. This almost has to go to the end, doesn't it??

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Oh, I didn't even think of his wife...LOL!!! 

I think it goes all the way to the end.  I have a feeling he is going to say at the end he might have suspected something was up but just kept going along with it.  There are just somethings that have come up that are too big to miss but I guess if you are trying to have a better life for your family and win some money you are going to believe just about anything. 

Looks like we have another new episode tonight.

Quoting Mom2RnC:

LOL Sorry I'm just seeing this - still learning my way around here ;-)

I'm freaked out about that lady at the top of the eviction booth and the 100lb vest thing. 

As far as what he's thinking now that he's home - I'm wondering more about what his wife is thinking - why didn't you figure this out??? LOL 

Yeah, I'm bummed Lorenzo's gone and the psycho chick being gone is sort of a let down. Sometimes I swear that they're not allowed to vote for certain people on Survivor just to keep the drama up a while longer, now it seems like the boring ones are still on this show. Randy, Chico, the deaf girl (yes, hilarious!) but they seem to be more boring than some who have already gone. I really liked the touch of the one spirit animal peeing when the one girl was leaving (the badger?) 

My husband has the first show recorded somewhere and keeps saying I need to watch it sometime. It's just so weird. It makes me wonder how many failures they've had that they couldn't air. This almost has to go to the end, doesn't it??

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

Mom2RnC
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:29 PM

We keep DVRing stuff and watching reruns of other recordings. I'm trying to catch up with The Walking Dead previous season (and seeing stuff I missed the first time!) before watching the new season. Yeah, I'm way behind on stuff. But, we'll have to watch this one soon!

Mom2RnC
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I guess they only have two or three more shows to get through. That was pretty funny about the girl getting caught about her 'dead' husband. Jake sure seemed to take Wanda's playfulness well - just kicked her out and moved on. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I know the dead husband was great.  I do have to say the producers talk a lot about pushing it to far and how it just went to far but then the next episode they say things like....Yesterday went well so today we are going to go farther.  Really?!?!  Why do you guys get so excited about one actor going to far if you know that you are going to push it even farther the next day.

I didn't realize that there are only a few episodes left....I missed the previews for next week.

Quoting Mom2RnC:

I guess they only have two or three more shows to get through. That was pretty funny about the girl getting caught about her 'dead' husband. Jake sure seemed to take Wanda's playfulness well - just kicked her out and moved on. 

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

Mom2RnC
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I'm just guessing that there should only be a few more shows. They were down to five? last show? IDK how far they go down - to the final 3? 2? 

I know! They kept talk about the girl w/ the dead husband and how she was talking about it too much and then I think Randy said he was going to push him more. I'm glad Chase is keeping the diary and at least wondering if there's something weird going on. :)

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Quoting Mom2RnC:

I'm just guessing that there should only be a few more shows. They were down to five? last show? IDK how far they go down - to the final 3? 2? 

I know! They kept talk about the girl w/ the dead husband and how she was talking about it too much and then I think Randy said he was going to push him more. I'm glad Chase is keeping the diary and at least wondering if there's something weird going on. :)  I love the whole diary thing...they were not expecting Chase to do it AND he is keeping track of everything.  Chase might not realize he is covering his own butt by writing all this stuff down and not looking like an idiot.

Lisa

Mom2RnC
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:16 AM

LOL Did you love those pictures Jake painted? Poor Alan didn't get one though. What a great keepsake!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)