• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

American Idol - Top 10 Revealed

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:56 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 138 Total Views

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/03/american-idol-top-10-season-12-finalists-revealed.html

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:57 AM

1. Paul Jolley — Heart, "Alone"

2. Burnell Taylor — India.Arie, "Ready to Love"

3. Curtis Finch — John Legend, "So High"

4. Devin Velez — Israel Houghton, "The Power of One"

5. Lazaro Arbos — Simon and Garfunkel, "Bridge Over Troubled Water"

6. Janelle Arthur — Dierks Bentley, "Home"

7. Candice Glover — Mary J. Blige, "I'm Goin' Down"

8. Angie Miller — Beyonce, "I Was Here"

9. Amber Holcomb — Whitney Houston, "I'm Every Woman"

10. Kree Harrison — Susan Tedeschi, "Evidence"

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

1. Paul Jolley — Heart, "Alone"   I was actually a little surprised that he got in, but I like him.   I hope he can grow and do better.

2. Burnell Taylor — India.Arie, "Ready to Love"   He is probably my favorite boy, but none of the boys really make me super happy.   LOL

3. Curtis Finch — John Legend, "So High"  Not surprised he got in.   There are things about Curtis that annoy me, though.

4. Devin Velez — Israel Houghton, "The Power of One"   I'm glad he got in... I don't think he should *always* sing in Spanish, but I think he has a really nice voice.

5. Lazaro Arbos — Simon and Garfunkel, "Bridge Over Troubled Water"  I thought Vince or Nick were getting this spot.    I think Lazaro's story got him in, not his voice.  

6. Janelle Arthur — Dierks Bentley, "Home" - YAY!   She is just so likable.   I hope she gets a record deal no matter what. 

7. Candice Glover — Mary J. Blige, "I'm Goin' Down" -  I was pretty sure she'd get in, so this was not a shocker and I was happy for her.

8. Angie Miller — Beyonce, "I Was Here" - Front runner.... not shocked with this one either.

9. Amber Holcomb — Whitney Houston, "I'm Every Woman" - Umm, I was kinda surprised with this one.   I thought maybe one of the other leggy chicks would get it.

10. Kree Harrison — Susan Tedeschi, "Evidence" - WHEW!   I think she has the most unique voice and loved the song she sang... she needs to sing more songs like this!   Keith adores her, so I think this chick has a chance in the industry no matter what.

RatherBeReading
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I didn't know who any of the guys were (Have not watched them at all), but I think I was happy with the girls. Mostly happy Zoanette did not get through...I don't know how she made it this far at all.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Zoanette getting as far as she did was such a joke.   I think that Nicki had something to do with that.... I can't see how Randy would have been okay with her vocals.  

Quoting RatherBeReading:

I didn't know who any of the guys were (Have not watched them at all), but I think I was happy with the girls. Mostly happy Zoanette did not get through...I don't know how she made it this far at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)