Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday 3/26...What are YOU watching??

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:49 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 67 Total Views

Okay so I'm still catching up on shows....one thing I hate about being gone during the non-summer tv viewing season is the amount of shows I have to catch up on.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM

That is strange my post ended up posting strange so I'm going to have a reply with my shows listed on it.

I'm watching...

NCIS(have to watch last week's episode today so I'm caught up)

DWTS...the results

Robot Wars on Syfy(It's a little bit cheesy but dh, ds and I watch it together)

DVR-ing...

NCIS: LA

Body of Proof

Smash

Dance Moms(both last weeks episode and this weeks, for some reason last weeks episode did not record?!?)

Today during the day I'm hoping to catch up on NCIS, Body of Proof and Blue Bloods.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I'm so far behind.

I know we'll be watching NCIS.    I think The Voice might be on again so I need to check about that.   The DVR will pick up Smash and Vegas (I hope).

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I think that Vegas is on hiatus and they are giving Golden Boy a shot right now.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I'm so far behind.

I know we'll be watching NCIS.    I think The Voice might be on again so I need to check about that.   The DVR will pick up Smash and Vegas (I hope).

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)