Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vegas switching TV nights

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:13 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 101 Total Views

Just wanted to make sure Lisa saw this and anyone else who may be watching this show....

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/03/vegas-michael-chiklis-gambles-friday-is-a-better-place-for-us.html

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Friday?  Is that a kiss of death?

I don't mind.... I only DVR it anyway.  Hmm

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:42 AM

It doesn't say what time slot.    I guess it doesn't matter, but I was thinking maybe we'd actually watch it vs. DVR it if it was at 10pm EST.   

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I bet it will be on during CSI: NY's old time slot which would be 9 pm your time but I guess they could switch Blue Bloods to an earlier time frame.  Now you said Friday is the kiss of death but actually CBS doesn't do too bad on Friday nights.  They have let a couple of shows go but after they have aired for 4 or 5 years(Thinking of Ghost Whisperer)...and I do think Vegas will do well being paired with Blue Bloods which does great on a Friday night.  I think CBS on Sunday is more of a kiss of death then Friday night.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

It doesn't say what time slot.    I guess it doesn't matter, but I was thinking maybe we'd actually watch it vs. DVR it if it was at 10pm EST.   

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I thought about this more last night and was thinking how well Blue Bloods has done on Friday nights so maybe it won't be too bad.   I'm hoping it'll be on at 9pm EST.    Fingers crossed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)