Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Criminal Minds revisits Morgan's past

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 76 Total Views
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM

I remember the original episode...I'm sure this one is going to be just as powerful.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Again this was a very good episode.  I thought at the end when Derek gave the speech on the TV and they showed all the people from the episode involved was very well written.  And since I'm not going to say how the show completely ended, since I don't know if people have watched the episode or not...the scene in the prison(at the end not the middle) was I thought spot on.  Oh and the scene at the prison in the middle went to show that this guy was not any better then he was before.  Making Derek do what he had to do, if that guy really had turned to faith he would not have made a power play like that. 

LadyDiamond927
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Very powerful episode...I love this show

There were sooooo many names on that list...I knew he wouldn't put the killer's name on the list, that was just too easy...

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:54 AM

I thought there would be a twist in there so I was not super surprised that the name wasn't on there but I also thought that since there were so many names maybe that was going to be what caused the problem.

Quoting LadyDiamond927:

Very powerful episode...I love this show

There were sooooo many names on that list...I knew he wouldn't put the killer's name on the list, that was just too easy...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)