Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Survivor(4/3)

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 115 Total Views

Recap if you need one....

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites-episode-8/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Go, Cochran!!!  Loved how he just shoved that food down and then did his victory dance.  I have to say I like him a lot more then I liked him the last time around.  It's official Cochran has grown on me.  lol

Now there were a lot of parts I missed because it seemed like everything happened in my house right smack dab in the middle of this show.  I thought I read somewhere that Malcolm was being overly cocky...was that true?  I hate to see him become one of those annoying characters that I begin to hate.

The whole Corrine thing...Okay I just loved that.  Not saying I wouldn't have loved to seen Phillip gone but they were going to get rid of Sherri(who I like better then Corrine) so I was happy that everything worked out in Sherri's favor.  Now the part with Erik and Andrea pointing at the flag and then Erik talking about being the swing vote was kind of funny.  For me Erik came across like a dingy blonde(lol) in that moment.

Whoop...Whoop...nice blind side of Corrine.  Now it's Phillips turn!!!

Oh and I'm not really super excited about that Fan putting the moves on Andrea next week...I can't think of his name but can he not handle being alone?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Okay, just the thought of this challenge next week gives me a panic attack.  I would not do well in that challenge!!!!

Quoting pixie124:

Probst's three questions....

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/04/survivor-carmoan-jeff-probst-food-challenge-blindside/

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I laughed out loud when Malcolm called Cochran the "Ginger Kobiashi" last night (That's the guy who eats all the Nathan's hotdogs during those hotdog eating contests).    It was cool to see Cochran play well.

What I don't understand is why Malcolm was "out of the core" alliance in the first place.  It's just a shame that he alligned with Corinne and she was too over the top to continue to fly under the radar so she got blindsided.    

Umm is Brenda even playing the game?   They never showed her talking to anyone last night.   I also don't get Dawn.   She says she wants to play better than last time, but she still seems to just be a follower. 

Honestly, I didn't see Malcolm as being cocky.   He's actually an underdog if you think about it since most of the Fans have an alliance going that he's not a part of.   I mean even Erik was quick to turn back to Phillip's group and Erik is definitely a low man  on their totem pole.   

Phillip just sucks.   He  needs to go for so many reasons.

I think it's funny that Andrea is being wooed by Eddie.   She's not a strong player - never has been and never will be.    She drives me nuts, to be honest.

I want Cochran and Malcolm to pair up.  

Quoting pixie124:

Go, Cochran!!!  Loved how he just shoved that food down and then did his victory dance.  I have to say I like him a lot more then I liked him the last time around.  It's official Cochran has grown on me.  lol

Now there were a lot of parts I missed because it seemed like everything happened in my house right smack dab in the middle of this show.  I thought I read somewhere that Malcolm was being overly cocky...was that true?  I hate to see him become one of those annoying characters that I begin to hate.

The whole Corrine thing...Okay I just loved that.  Not saying I wouldn't have loved to seen Phillip gone but they were going to get rid of Sherri(who I like better then Corrine) so I was happy that everything worked out in Sherri's favor.  Now the part with Erik and Andrea pointing at the flag and then Erik talking about being the swing vote was kind of funny.  For me Erik came across like a dingy blonde(lol) in that moment.

Whoop...Whoop...nice blind side of Corrine.  Now it's Phillips turn!!!

Oh and I'm not really super excited about that Fan putting the moves on Andrea next week...I can't think of his name but can he not handle being alone?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Umm is Brenda even playing the game?   They never showed her talking to anyone last night.   I also don't get Dawn.   She says she wants to play better than last time, but she still seems to just be a follower.  I kinda forget that Brenda was even on this season, that shows how much she has been playing the game.  I can see where Dawn is coming from...I think it's hard to change who you really are(especially for women) and that is why people usually play the same game when they come back even if they don't want to.  All those insecurities(if you have them)rear their ugly head at you when you are out there all alone.

I want Cochran and Malcolm to pair up.  I like this idea....hopefully they will follow thru with it.

Quoting pixie124:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)