Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Celebrity Apprentice - Melania's Show 4/7

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 130 Total Views

(and yes, I double checked that I spelled Melania correctly). 

sidesplittinglaughter

Okay so the minute Dennis said he was PM, I felt like he was doomed.   He *did* sign off on everything.   I was surprised that Trace never brought up the fact that Dennis basically didn't do anything while himself, Brande and Lil Jon did all the work.    

I seriously think that if they had spelled her name correctly, they would have won.   If that had happened, I think Penn would have gone home for numerous reasons.   Does anyone remember how Clay Aiken always said Penn was condescending?   I think Eric Trump might agree! 

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:50 PM

And looking ahead.... it was VERY clear that Marilu was moved to the side with Trace, Brande and Lil Jon so she's moved teams.   I think that makes that team VERY strong now and I'll bet they win next week. 

kary29
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Yes I remember Clay saying that and saw that side of Penn last night,  hadn't seen that side of him before.

Agree, I do think they would have won if they hadn't misspelled her name.

I liked Dennis a lot better this time but have to admit I'm glad he's gone so I don't have to strain to understand what he is saying!

Didn't notice Marilu is switching teams next week, guess I was too shocked at the shots of Gary as PM. lol It should be entertaining and think it may be back to 2 hours.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM

OMGosh I can't believe I didn't mention Gary.... when he went into a spiel (early on in the show) about Melania and how beautiful she was... he said something about his genitalia at a carnival?   I was laughing so hard I had to rewind it and my husband had to come see what I was laughing so hard at.    

Gary next week... yes, what a hot mess.   I will say that he might be going home next week unless they love him because of his crazy geniusness.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)