Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DWTS(4/8)

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:25 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

I think last night's episode shows you get the bum end of the stick when you dance the first couple of dances.  I'm not saying that I think Sean's dance was amazing but when you look at some of the dances that placed higher then him I think they were more equal or below him then higher.  The show has always been like this but I noticed it more last night.

Sean-I thought the intro was really sweet.  The dance was not as smooth as I would like it there were some stiff movements for sure.  Overall though it was a sweet dance.  20

Victor-Paso...he should be able to be aggressive in this dance(I wrote this before I watched the dance).  Oh dear, he got lost and confused at the beginning.  And that lead to a whole lot of walking and stomping.  OUCH.  18

Jacoby-His little boy is SI cute!!  Karina had a blooper at the beginning....lol  I thought his solo for his son was so sweet.  I do have to say he has a very annoying habit of leading with his head.  It's always cocked to one side like he is in to short of a room and they go that direction.  For me this is the first time I have liked Jacoby's dance.  Now he just needs to stop leading with his head!!! 24

Ali-Good outfit.  She did a great job.  I'm not shocked that it turned out as well as it did.  Good Choreography by Mark to show all of her athletics off.  She did fine with the emotion of the dance. 27

Andy-another sweet intro.  Andy the dancer!!!  He did a great job....granted technically his dance wasn't as hard and he did fumble once but for Andy it was awesome.  I was actually really proud of him. 21

Zendaya-Perfectly dance.  I have to say the song didn't feel very Samba like to me.  She definatly came across as older then 16.  Val did a great job with the Choreo.  Dd says Zendaya's legs are 3/4 of her total body, we both wish our legs were that long. 26

Ingo-Very good.  I wonder if his son gave him more then a three this time(that honestly was really cute).  I think he deserves more then a three.  I can't remember what Bruno said but I wrote in my notes...I agree with Bruno(lol) 23

DL-Good Comedy.  I thought there was actually less content this week then last week.  The judges and I disagree on that one.  What was up with the crawling mid solo...lol 21

Kellie-Holy crap those are high heels.  She is so flixible.  I have to agree with Carrie Ann....good poses but everything was very clipped.  Len said too staccato and I agree with that too.  Needed to be smoother.  26(I don't agree with this score to be honest....I think it should have been lower more like Jacoby's 24)

Lisa-OUCH....Iiterally ouch.  She completely dropped not even kinda sorta dropped but fully dropped.  I just don't even think Gleb knew what to do because he just stood there like he didn't know what happened.  I do feel bad for her.  Can I say...Gleb...no shirt, YUM!!!  I didn't een see the lift, was that after the shirt came off??? 18

My choice for who goes home would be Victor.  I think in the bottom two it should be Victor and Lisa or Victor and DL(even though he was very funny).  Of course there is always the possbility that Lisa will drop but I think she just has the flu, right??

Who do you think is leaving?

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Will I ever catch up?!?!?!?!?!    AGH

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I don't know.  I think you are switching over to The Voice on me.  wink mini  You have to at least watch once to see Gleb shirtless!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Will I ever catch up?!?!?!?!?!    AGH

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:20 PM

LOL!   I am watching The Voice, but I kept thinking I'd watch DWTS too.    DH will actually watch TV with me if we watch The Voice.   Hmm!    I will try to catch up, but I have friends coming in this Friday (for a week) so I'm going to get even MORE behind and my DVR is going to be screaming.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:47 AM

The hard part about having people visit unless you are lucky enough and they watch the same stuff as you do.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

LOL!   I am watching The Voice, but I kept thinking I'd watch DWTS too.    DH will actually watch TV with me if we watch The Voice.   Hmm!    I will try to catch up, but I have friends coming in this Friday (for a week) so I'm going to get even MORE behind and my DVR is going to be screaming.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:51 AM

SPOILERS about who goes home!!!!

First off the Legally Blind girl did an amazing job dancing.  I can't remember how Keely put it when we watched her dance but she nailed how this young lady dances beautifully.  So Lisa and Gleb left.  Can I say the only reason I'm sad about this is because Gleb is gone.  Hopefully we will get to see him and more of Tristan in the featured dances.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)