Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods??

Posted by   + Show Post

So what is everyone's weather like?  My whole family up North has been getting nailed with snow and ice for the last two weeks.

Down here, we are having the rollercoaster of temps. Our weekly temps have been looking like this....Mon 68, Tues 81, Wed 50, Thurs 55, Friday 78, Saturday 65, Sunday 81.  This is just an example of how up and down they have been not exactly what the temps are this week.  It's been CRAZY!!!  Last night we had rain, which we need but no severe weather where we are at exactly.  And now because of the wind it looks like I'm going to be fixing the fence again.  Sigh.  I hope someone out there is having normal April weather.  Oh and the wind and rain is pretty normal for us....the temps going up and down like that isn't in April.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Replies (11-11):
tangledmoon
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

*It's Spring in Vancouver, so we're just coming off a bunch of rain.  Today is GORGEOUS! but we did have frost shadows on the lawn and roof, so apparently it was chilly in the night.  I had to go and convert the temperatures - it says it'll be 60 this afternoon, but I'd be surprised if it didn't hit 70. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)