Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have music playing in your head....

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 105 Total Views

I'm stealing this from a friend of mine on Facebook.

Do you have music playing in your head constantly?

If yes, what is playing in there right now?

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Quoting pixie124:

I'm stealing this from a friend of mine on Facebook.

Do you have music playing in your head constantly? I always have music playing in my head....quite often it's instrumental otherwise I would be singing all the time.  And yes, if you ever saw me in the store it is me humming to something(might not be the stores music) but I'm humming or whistling.

If yes, what is playing in there right now? Drip, Drip, Drop Little April Showers from Bambi.  I looked at the weather this morning and it said weather for April and there it was.

tangledmoon
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM

oh, I love that song SO much!!

tangledmoon
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I'm living with the Les Miserables soundtrack in my head.  So much so that I was wondering yesterday just how powerful a song was going to have to be to oust it...

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, after we watched the movie my son figured out Cosette's theme music on the piano(he doesn't play the piano).  He can now play it on the piano and sax.  It is a pretty powerful soundtrack.  And now I have Fantine's ballad in my head.  Which is fine since I love it and even have it on my itunes account.

Quoting tangledmoon:

I'm living with the Les Miserables soundtrack in my head.  So much so that I was wondering yesterday just how powerful a song was going to have to be to oust it...

LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes...it's mostly theme songs....LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)