Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wed 4/24...What are you watching tonight??

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 84 Total Views

It's been awhile what is everyone watching tonight??

For me I'm watching...

Survivor and can't exactly remember the name because it's SOOOOO long but it's the comedy about the moving back in with your parents.

DVR-ing...

Arrow

Psych

The Americans

For some reason a lot of my shows are in repeats again this week.  It's okay thought, I have A LOT to catch up with on the DVR.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
honeydewmommy
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Tonight, will be Dance Moms, when I finish working this morning, I will curl up on the couch and watch a movie this afternoon, I have 10 Years and Finding a Friend for the End of the World. I might watch one of those, unless something else comes on. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Welcome to the board!!!  Dd and I also watch Dance Moms.  Since Dd has a big dance night tonight herself I'm not sure if we will get a chance to watch the whole episode or not(we did watch about 15 mins of it this morning).  Did you watch Abby Lee's big dance competition show?  I'm honestly not sure what I think about Asia joining the team.  She is a fierce little dancer which hides some of her bigger flaws when she dances.  And for me it's not always about that big personality....I just don't know if she can do graceful and sweet too or if it just always has to be big, tough and huge.

Quoting honeydewmommy:

Tonight, will be Dance Moms, when I finish working this morning, I will curl up on the couch and watch a movie this afternoon, I have 10 Years and Finding a Friend for the End of the World. I might watch one of those, unless something else comes on. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)