Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Death Watch: Final TV survival predictions

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:26 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 88 Total Views

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/25/renewed-cancelled-tv/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:42 AM

NBC...

Good news:  GRIMM, Revolution, Parenthood(not because I watch but because of it's loyal views) and L&O: SVU(because I heard it's doing really well and I would like to catch back up with it)

Bad news: Hannibal(because I'm watching and it's not renewed) and Smash

CBS...

Now I watch a lot of CBS shows so I'm not putting them all in the Good news slot, just the ones that I'm really happy are being renewed.  Pretty much if you say you are happy about any other show that I didn't list I will agree with you...I'm a CBS girl right now.

Good news:  Elementary, NCIS and The Amazing Race

Bad news:  Vegas(because it doesn't look good and Lisa watches it), Criminal Minds(because it's not a for sure thing...even if they say it's a for sure thing)

FOX....

Good news:  Bones, New Girl and The Following

Sad news:  Fringe...I'm just really happy they gave us an ending and didn't just cancel it!!!!

ABC...

Well they don't have any official renewals yet so I'm not going to comment

CW...

The Good news:  The Arrow and Beauty and the Beast.

Mslinda2013
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Wow Hannibal is not looking good? I think it's really well made. I'm so tired of getting involved in a show just to have it pulled especially when they don't even finish story lines. Maybe networks should make some mini series that they know will run for just a short period but have an actual end to the story. If they do well they can make a part 2 and so on.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Seriously.... Hannibal?   I still haven't watched it but all of the episodes are on my DVR.   You know I'm not gonna watch them if it's just going to get cancelled.

Boo Hiss!

And Vegas too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Why do I even start watching new dramas?   It's like the kiss of freaking death.

frustrated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)