Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DWTS(4/29)

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 78 Total Views

If you need a recap....

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/dancing-with-the-stars/episode-12-season-16/191470#recap

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Well, I didn't write anything down last night.  Too much on my mind and too busy.  Just a few of my random thoughts.

Kellie and Derek....to me there was something off with their dance it was like she was thinking in her head instead of dancing.  I have to admit I was surprised she got two tens.  I chalked up the lack of being one with the dance with her schedule.  Honestly, I didn't think she did bad by any means just not as good as she usually does.

Aly...this was my favorite dance of theirs.  I really enjoyed it.  Granted their was some strange stuff...the crawling on the floor and whatever the heck Mark was doing but the dance was really fun and I liked it.

Zendaya...I really enjoyed the beginning and for me it has been the best Paso I have seen in awhile.  I'm not a big Paso fan so it's hard for me to absolutely love this one.

I liked the fact that Zendaya went up against Jacoby....I thought that made for a great competition.

For me it's time for Andy to go, even if I do find him entertaining.  Andy or Sean.

Oh and before I forget...I really enjoyed Ingo's dance too.  It was my favorite Latin dance of his for sure.  He definatly had the right feel!!!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 1, 2013 at 6:41 AM

SPOILERS ahead if you haven't watched last night's results.....

Well I think the right decision was made.  His farewell speech and tears made me teary eyed too.  I was actually surprised that Jacoby was in the bottom three.  Or I can't remember maybe it's only a true bottom 2 not a true bottom 3?!?!  Loved the dance with Violinist and tWitch and Allison...that pair have always looked so amazing together on stage.  It's not a surprise that they are getting married.  And of course the girl that lost her foot in the Boston bombing.  I want to watch her transformation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)