Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NCIS(4/30)

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 91 Total Views
by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 1, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Okay so I didn't want anything major to happen to Ziva or Tony, but I was actually disappointed that they were just banged up.    Well maybe it was more disbelief after that kind of hit from another car.   It just seemed off to me. 

And I don't think it's over with that guy's death.... it seems to easy.   He hinted that there was more going on here, so I think someone else was involved in the death of Ziva's dad.   Maybe the director of Homeland security (the old NCIS boss guy).    Hmm!!!

And hello.... they left Ziva alone.   Like they didn't know she'd go after the guy?  Duh.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I completely agree.  I was expecting WAY more then just a little bang up job.  Not that I wanted someone to really be hurt badly and die but not just a little bit hurt.

I have been thinking something was strange about the old NCIS boss guy.  I didn't think that he might be involved with the death but thinking back on it you could be right.

And your last comment....Hello leaving Ziva alone.  Yeah, that didn't make sense to me either.  They had to have known she would go after the guy.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Okay so I didn't want anything major to happen to Ziva or Tony, but I was actually disappointed that they were just banged up.    Well maybe it was more disbelief after that kind of hit from another car.   It just seemed off to me. 

And I don't think it's over with that guy's death.... it seems to easy.   He hinted that there was more going on here, so I think someone else was involved in the death of Ziva's dad.   Maybe the director of Homeland security (the old NCIS boss guy).    Hmm!!!

And hello.... they left Ziva alone.   Like they didn't know she'd go after the guy?  Duh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)